Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$15.70
from US$56.90
from US$58.10
25,943 results
All reviews food stalls amy winehouse t shirts stalls selling great market little venice for sale worth a visit great place to visit tube station goth clothing stables souvenirs punk haggle shop
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a quick browse around the market on a Saturday evening, it was very busy and I felt pushed along by the crowds and didn’t feel I had time to stop and look at anything as I’d be in the way of someone struggling to get past.
Maybe I picked the wrong time to visit, or maybe this is just as it is.
Too busy for me I’m afraid.

1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I personally love this place with all the street food and it’s all good vibes. On a summers day sitting by the river just relaxing with a drink and decent food.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love the Stables market and the food in the lock area especially. We had a couple of pints at Wetherspoons, across the lock, which is cheap and large enough to get a table during a lunchtime. The area is always busy and vibrant and I can get lost in all the different stalls and things on show. I was not impressed with the 40p cost if you needed a pee in the public toilets in the market. Very mean!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Going rapidly down hill. Each time I go there I get more and more disappointed
Sadly becoming a tourist trap!

2  Thank Kevin J
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Camden market is a massive street market which is better to visit in week days cuz we were on Saturday and it was too crowded, but even that we had a good time because we were grabbing different kinds of food and also some clothes.

good place to visit, no doubts

1  Thank darrenadams369