“Camden Market - Amazing place for your senses ”
Review of Camden Market

Camden Market
Book In Advance
More Info
US$17.49*
and up
Camden Market and Music Legends Walking Tour in...
Ranked #16 of 1,812 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're driven by the belief that you can only keep discovering if you keep looking ... so we're always adding interesting stores and traders. No two days are ever the same at Camden Market. Keep checking back to see what's new and what's next.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a place , something for everyone , a iconic place , a mixture of cultures and street food and drink from round the world .
Dont forget your camera , google it , its a london must visit

Write a ReviewReviews (23,910)
All reviews
in 144 reviews
"vendors"
in 236 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a quick browse around the market on a Saturday evening, it was very busy and I felt pushed along by the crowds and didn’t feel I had time to stop and look at anything as I’d be in the way of someone struggling to get past.
Maybe I picked the wrong time to visit, or maybe this is just as it is.
Too busy for me I’m afraid.

1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I personally love this place with all the street food and it’s all good vibes. On a summers day sitting by the river just relaxing with a drink and decent food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love the Stables market and the food in the lock area especially. We had a couple of pints at Wetherspoons, across the lock, which is cheap and large enough to get a table during a lunchtime. The area is always busy and vibrant and I can get lost in all the different stalls and things on show. I was not impressed with the 40p cost if you needed a pee in the public toilets in the market. Very mean!