“Many types of stores..”

Camden Market
Ranked #15 of 1,912 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're driven by the belief that you can only keep discovering if you keep looking ... so we're always adding interesting stores and traders. No two days are ever the same at Camden Market. Keep checking back to see what's new and what's next.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

...Who sell everything!

From souvenirs up to shoes.
From Chinese food up to Italian.

Good for rainy days!

Write a ReviewReviews (25,446)
All reviews
in 144 reviews
"shop"
in 696 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a place , something for everyone , a iconic place , a mixture of cultures and street food and drink from round the world .
Dont forget your camera , google it , its a london must visit

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a quick browse around the market on a Saturday evening, it was very busy and I felt pushed along by the crowds and didn’t feel I had time to stop and look at anything as I’d be in the way of someone struggling to get past.
Maybe I picked the wrong time to visit, or maybe this is just as it is.
Too busy for me I’m afraid.

1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I personally love this place with all the street food and it’s all good vibes. On a summers day sitting by the river just relaxing with a drink and decent food.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love the Stables market and the food in the lock area especially. We had a couple of pints at Wetherspoons, across the lock, which is cheap and large enough to get a table during a lunchtime. The area is always busy and vibrant and I can get lost in all the different stalls and things on show. I was not impressed with the 40p cost if you needed a pee in the public toilets in the market. Very mean!