“Best Haircut I've Had”
Review of The Refinery

The Refinery
Ranked #122 of 737 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Stop in for a “pick-me-up” at one of London’s premier one-stop grooming emporiums for men, offering barbering, skincare, bodycare and spa treatments.
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I booked into the Harrods branch. Tyson did my hair and beard trim. I can honestly say this was the best haircut and beard trim I've ever had. Tyson did not rush and did a thorough professional job. The surroundings are airy and comfortable. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Maybe I went there for the wrong thing. I had a manicure and pedicure (my first) and the technicians were very nice, but it just felt so rushed. Realized I could go to some nail place, pay half the price and get the same quality. It was not a special experience or one I would ever repeat. Especially not for £140 (That's roughly $220!!)

Save your money.

1  Thank DAVID C
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have been using The Refinery for a number of years now and always find it to be friendly and professional, with a good standard and range of treatments this weeks visit was no exception.

1  Thank Jcotta1970
Reviewed 11 March 2013

The Refinery in Mayfair is a very fine establishment. Each experience is as professional as the last. From start to finish the staff make you feel comfortable and welcome by way of their professionalism and general manner. I regularly get my hair cut at the Refinery and recommend it to anyone who is looking for that little bit extra.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stopped by The Refinery for the first time this week for a wet shave on a recommendation from a friend.

I was very impressed at the attentiveness of the service when welcomed, and while I was waiting. As it was my first time at The Refinery I was guided through the treatment by my barber, he took the time to discuss my usual skincare routines with me and explained what he thought would be best procedure in detail, something I really appreciated.

In all it was a very relaxing and enjoyable experience and I left extremely happy, I would have no hesitation in recommending The Refinery to anyone.

1  Thank John F