Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
Doubletree
US$177
US$147
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$112
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$132
  • Free Internet
US$288
US$147
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$93
US$81
The Arch London(London)
US$355
US$279
3,232 results
All reviewsbritish museumcovent gardensteak and lobster restaurantwest enddeluxe roombreakfast was excellentoxford sttheatre landlovely hotelan upgradeexcellent locationmini barcentral locationbooked this hotelsmall roomfew minutes walktube station
Reviewed 26 October 2012

This hotel is a convenient hotel to stay at, given its proximity to the British Museum, Soho, Covent Gardens, etc. On top of that, it is a well maintained, comfortable hotel to boot!. If only the prices were more down to earth more often (one could get some decent rates by booking ahead and for longer stays - short day or 2 stays in mid week seems to be very expensive!)

The rooms are smallish but ok by London standards. Comfortable, but dont expect a decent work space if you are on business and need space. Bed is comfortable, the bathroom well appointed - quirky thing is that they only have the rain shower which means either washing the hair everytime a shower happens or shower caps (hate shower caps, love rain showers).

They have a bar downstairs but it is more like a place for tea and scones rather than a watering hole...bit too formal for me (and quiet). Gym is small, workable at a pinch but feels crowded.

The one peeve I had was their response to a problem with my airport pickup - it turned up late, and other than "I am sorry, I dont know what happened", nothing else was done to remedy the situation. The attitude seemed like it was not their problem but given they were the ones who arranged the pickup, they should be more accountable for that, rather than defer the problem to the limo company. That being the case, I would book my rides directly with the respective company next time and cut the hotel out of the loop (and their profits).

Other than that, I would recommend this hotel and would return for my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for staying at The Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street on your recent trip to London and for taking the time to share your review with us.

We appreciate your time you have taken to share your comments which will indeed help other travellers to make an informed choice on their accommodation when in London.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Bloomsbury Street Hotel in the not too distance future.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I stay at the Radisson Bloomsbury often when I visit London for work - about 4 times per year. The rooms are good, modern - and modern bathrooms which is important, and the staff are always helpful. I find the location is great as it's close to Covent Garden for quirky shops as well as Oxford Street for mainstream shopping. The gym's not huge but it has good equipment that is very new. Not much to fault.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dean k

Reviewed 22 October 2012

This hotel is within walking distance to the theatre district and the British Musueum. This is not the biggest hotel that I have ever stayed in, but it is one of the most comfortable, friendly, and clean hotels I have visited. The staff is extremely helpful, and they remember your name and the reason for your visit. The rooms are small in comparison to American hotel rooms, but still adequate. The en suite bathroom is modern and offers a hairdryer. One less thing to pack! You can plug in your American electronics and electrical items in your room without a converter. They have it setup for Americans on the wall panel by the desk. The Bloomsbury has an attached restaurant and bar which offers afternoon tea, lunch and dinner, and a full bar. It is a little pricey, but when you have hiked all over London, the convenience is worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 October 2012

This was a complementary stay due to a prize I'd won at work, so it's hard to review subjectively.

But, boy, this hotel is fantastic. The location is great - close enough to Soho, Holborn, Covent Garden etc (we walked from Holborn to the hotel, and then back to Drury Lane to watch Shrek). The next day we even strolled up to Camden, which really wasn't that far at all.

The lobby, bar, restaurant, rooms - everything was just right in terms of atmosphere and look. The staff were friendly and helpful. And the room was lovely (we got upgraded to a Deluxe!) To be fair, I'm not sure I'd pay the rate for a deluxe when all you get is a comp bottle of water, but the room really was nice. The TV seemed a bit old, however!

The layout for the breakfast was very nice, and the buffet was perfect.

Overall, I'd highly recommend it (if you have the cash!)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I found this hotel to have the friendliest and most helpful staff of any of the hotels I have experienced in London. The room was lovely and the bathroom great (we booked a superior twin room). The hotel had a very nice relaxed atmosphere and a contemporary feel. We ate in the restaurant and we required gluten free food as we are Coeliac, they were very accommodating, the food was fantastic, as we're the cocktails. The breakfast was also very good, we were offered gluten free bread and there was plenty we could eat, the selection offered was very good. We mainly chose this hotel for its proximity to the Dominion theatre, we were not disappointed as it was literally just down the road - as was Oxford Street for shopping and Covent Garden. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends