“Amazing Birthday Weekend!”

Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street
Ranked #322 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was taken to the Radisson Blu in Bloomsbury by friends as a surprise for my birthday. We stayed the weekend and had an amazing time. The room itself was perfect - a minibar, iron board and iron (I'm very fussy with neat clothes), ample wardrobe space and clean, well decorated and equipped bathrooms. The beds were comfortable and spacious.
We spoke to Ali and Bill at reception and they were polite, helpful and attentive. They made it a smooth stay and ensured the experience was that little bit better.
I recommend this hotel to anyone - even if you're from London like my friends and I.
I'll be coming back - so keep a room ready! Haha

Room Tip: We stayed on floor 5 and it was nice and peaceful
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Encheval, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear j0zart,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such helpful feedback regarding you recent stay with us at the Bloomsbury Street Hotel.

I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to help make your birthday special. I am also glad to hear that you found your room to be "perfect", and will pass your good feedback onto Ali and Bill.

Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if you require any assistance with future bookings.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a business visit here, great food and really nice room on 6th Floor. Food was nice, reception staff really helpful, and BA staff good,but restaurant staff not very helpful, would not fill up water jug!! No idea why?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear JackieGreenhalgh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay with us at the Kenilworth hotel.

I am very glad that you enjoyed your room and that you found most of the staff helpful, but I am sorry to hear that you didn't feel well looked after by the restaurant staff.

I have passed this feedback on to the Food & Beverage Manager with a view to retraining and adjusting attitudes.

If you would like assistance with any future bookings, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there because it was selected by the company that arranged the conference my wife attended. I wanted to go to a more recommended (here) and less expensive one... but in the end we decided against it. A mistake.

Minimalistic small room with a small and uncomfortable bad. Sleeping was a major issue for the whole stay.

Minbar was empty.

Bath was minimally equipped with “on the wall” soaps and conditioner. No flexible bath pipe, only the thing from above, this made it impossible to wash without wetting the hair.

Only good parts: breakfast is relatively very good. The bar is also good. Location is great.

Last bad thing... the price... much too much for all of this...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Moshe D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such helpful feedback of your recent stay with us at the Bloomsbury Street hotel.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us due to issues with your room. I have passed your feedback regarding the bathroom equipment (which is standard throughout all rooms) to our senior management for review.

I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me directly at derbyshs@Radisson.com so that I can discuss your stay with you in more detail and ascertain which room you were in with a view to making improvements.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for the weekend, for a friends birthday and the staff were nothing but amazing. Having worked in a 5 star hotel establishment before. The level that the staff operate at was above and beyond what is expected. Two particularly attentive members of staff that stood out were Bill and Ali. Two very precious members of the team that made sure everything went smoothly. Will definitely be staying there again and recommending to friends and family!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Encheval, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian London, Bloomsbury Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Leon J,

I am very glad that you found your stay enjoyable and that our colleagues have managed to surprise and delight you.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you choose to return so that we can personally allocate you a room in which you will be more comfortable, as all our rooms are different.

We hope to welcome you back.

Kindest regards,