Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$177
US$146
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$142
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$125
  • Room Service
US$299
US$147
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Its certainly quirky but it needs a really good clean!
The bedding is smelly & the springs in the mattress dig into you.
My room/whole place was very dusty & grubby. It was the first time i've needed to clean a bathroom before using it!
There is a strong offensive smell throughout the place! The walls are very thin, you can clearly hear conversations in the next room.
I only stayed one night as it was close for me to get to an early appointment, if I was booked for any more I would have made other arrangements. The man on reception is rude, abrupt and not very obliging.
As for breakfast a plastic box is left on the dirty carpet by your door, just step over it on the way out there is a Costa less than 5 mins away.
I was disappointed with this place as it has the potential to be a really unique and fun place to stay if only for a good cleaner & some customer service training!! On a plus note good location and very hot water.

P.s you MUST leave your key at reception if you need to nip out for cleaning products.You can pay by card but you MUST pay cash for parking

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Heidiheat
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The Pavillion Hotel is close to Paddington Station and easy to find.
Its difficult to review because the rooms are so indiviual and diffrent. The room in which I stayed was in the basement of the hotel decor was slighty tired and scuffed, on the plus side the water pressure in the shower was amazing, on the minus side the wi fi didnt connect in the sat evening but worked fine on sunday morning. The televsion signal was poor, pixellating and freezing on all but the BBC channels. Because I was using the hotel as just a place to sleep that didn't matter so much to me. But had I spent more time in the room and the hotel then I would have raised it as a issue with the front desk.
Breakfast on a tray-i've experienced this before, it was average, I've had better I've had worse.
As a place to spend one night while on a buisness trip to London its OK, not bad but not brilliant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I booked to stay here for my boyfriends 30th because it was in such a great location and it looked quite different from the usual type of hotels we stay in.
When you first walk into reception it is a bit like walking into the Haunted Mansion at DisneyWorld but we actually found that quite fun. Our room was up the top of several flights of stairs so anyone with any difficulty walking up steps would need to request a room on the lower floors as there is no lift. The room was fine - we stayed in White Days Soul Nights which is a bit Parisian Shabby-chic-ish style. The bed was a bit on the hard side which we both prefer anyway. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the room but there is no hairdryer so you’d need to bring your own. The pressure in the shower was dreadful it was really difficult to get a temperature that wasn’t freezing or boiling and there’s no holder for the shower head on the wall which is a bit inconvenient. We also found it quite noisy overnight with people parking up in the street outside (seems to be a popular meeting place) and the room was freezing overnight. There was no radiator in our room and the blankets on the bed are so thin.
The breakfast in the morning was a nice touch considering it’s free you get croissants, muffins and juice which is alright to start you off before heading into the city.
The location was brilliant, turn left out of the hotel then right at the lights and it’s a 5-10 minute walk to Marble Arch and Oxford Street. There are buses but it’s quicker to walk.
Reception staff were nice and helpful.
I probably would stay here again for the location but there are hotels next door to this one which looked a little bit more comfortable and upmarket

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Leigh W
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The House of the Bohemiennes, this hotel provides very particular rooms with astonishing design and decoration.
We slept in a 18th century room as if we were in Versailles.
Thanks to the receptionist Sean.
Cristiano and Antonella from Italy

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I have travelled the world and usually make it a point to stay in unique places. We selected this hotel for the atmosphere, location, overall unique style, and since we were travelling with two other couples this place could accommodate all of us. Upon arrival I could tell we had made a mistake. Before we even entered the hotel, there was trash piled up along a retaining wall in the front of the hotel. On the pile of trash was a rather dirty (not surprising since it was outside) twin mattress. Not wanting to totally abandon ship before we even stayed one night, the group pressed on and checked in.
During the first night, I found a condom wrapper under a chair that I had moved just a bit. Some of the outlets in the room didn’t work either and the paper-thin mattress was a nice touch. Our friends staying on the top floor had the pleasure of their toilet not working and a wafer-thin mattress as well. The third couple also had the experience of outlets not working and several lights in their room without light bulbs. Needless to say, we all struggled on the first day.

The next morning, we woke up to our continental breakfast which was laughable. Some protein milk product, bread, and a muffin. If you are going to be a boutique type hotel maybe you should at least strive to serve a breakfast that cannot be bought at the local gas station.

On two occasions we asked the host at the front desk for assistance. Each time was a miserable experience and of those experiences, our final day there pretty much speaks for the how the entire place is run. In short, we needed to arrange transportation for 6 people to the airport. The host at the front desk eagerly and quite enthusiastically told us he could arrange a service to get us to the airport for a reasonable price. We agreed after he told us we could pay with a credit card instead of cash. The ride to the airport went great until we unloaded our luggage and broke out a credit card. The driver said he could only take cash and we would have to go with him to an ATM to get cash. Fortunately, a member of our party had just enough cash to cover the trip, but this experience only added to the feeling that we were being scammed.

The hotel is most definitely a unique place, but that is about it. An old dusty hotel is somewhat expected, but this hotel is old and unsanitary. The owner or whoever the host at the desk was never really left and just watched his laptop. The young man who worked in his stead on occasion was completely useless. Honestly, once I get done with this I will be looking to see of London has some sort of building codes or better business bureau that can look into this hotel. The place is shady and a complete sham.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple