Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
Doubletree
US$183
US$153
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
  • Room Service
US$172
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$103
US$84
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$113
US$171
US$152
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$470
US$413
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Well my partner and I stayed at this hotel with friends of ours and all I can say is, I'm glad it was just one night.

There are two positives to this hotel, 1 the location and 2 it's quirky and different (if u like that sort of thing).

We stayed in one of the basement rooms called chapter and verse and our friends stayed in another room in the basement called swan lake. Ours was an ok sized room, although still found it difficult to move around. Our friends room was alot smaller and had to walk side ways to manoeuvre around there room. The beds were so uncomfortable, we all woke up with a bad back ( so take pain killers if you decide to book) my partner is just pleased he has a chiropractor appointment this week. The springs were popping out of the mattress and it was the loudest bed I've ever had to sleep in. I did the stupid thing before hand and not read the reviews but if I had I wouldn't of bothered. The owners clearly have enough money with their fancy cars out the front. They could make the hotel great but they certainly don't bother putting any money into the hotel. When it says breakfast included well we got a weatabix drink, muffin, croissant and orange juice, needless to say we didn't bother and went and got McDonalds breakfast. The toliet roll holder kept falling off of the wall which was annoying. The lighting was dull in the room, and tv is the size of a microwave. The room was cold, no heating in the room, our friends had no heating in their room too. There was just sheets on the bed, all different sizes aswel which was annoying. If you do decide to book then you will need to take wash stuff as they don't do little bottles like most hotels.

This hotel could be really good there is alot of potential, however I won't be staying here again and I think just because of the quirkiness its still getting bookings. But my advice is don't bother, save your back and your money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Its certainly quirky but it needs a really good clean!
The bedding is smelly & the springs in the mattress dig into you.
My room/whole place was very dusty & grubby. It was the first time i've needed to clean a bathroom before using it!
There is a strong offensive smell throughout the place! The walls are very thin, you can clearly hear conversations in the next room.
I only stayed one night as it was close for me to get to an early appointment, if I was booked for any more I would have made other arrangements. The man on reception is rude, abrupt and not very obliging.
As for breakfast a plastic box is left on the dirty carpet by your door, just step over it on the way out there is a Costa less than 5 mins away.
I was disappointed with this place as it has the potential to be a really unique and fun place to stay if only for a good cleaner & some customer service training!! On a plus note good location and very hot water.

P.s you MUST leave your key at reception if you need to nip out for cleaning products.You can pay by card but you MUST pay cash for parking

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Heidiheat
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The Pavillion Hotel is close to Paddington Station and easy to find.
Its difficult to review because the rooms are so indiviual and diffrent. The room in which I stayed was in the basement of the hotel decor was slighty tired and scuffed, on the plus side the water pressure in the shower was amazing, on the minus side the wi fi didnt connect in the sat evening but worked fine on sunday morning. The televsion signal was poor, pixellating and freezing on all but the BBC channels. Because I was using the hotel as just a place to sleep that didn't matter so much to me. But had I spent more time in the room and the hotel then I would have raised it as a issue with the front desk.
Breakfast on a tray-i've experienced this before, it was average, I've had better I've had worse.
As a place to spend one night while on a buisness trip to London its OK, not bad but not brilliant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I booked to stay here for my boyfriends 30th because it was in such a great location and it looked quite different from the usual type of hotels we stay in.
When you first walk into reception it is a bit like walking into the Haunted Mansion at DisneyWorld but we actually found that quite fun. Our room was up the top of several flights of stairs so anyone with any difficulty walking up steps would need to request a room on the lower floors as there is no lift. The room was fine - we stayed in White Days Soul Nights which is a bit Parisian Shabby-chic-ish style. The bed was a bit on the hard side which we both prefer anyway. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the room but there is no hairdryer so you’d need to bring your own. The pressure in the shower was dreadful it was really difficult to get a temperature that wasn’t freezing or boiling and there’s no holder for the shower head on the wall which is a bit inconvenient. We also found it quite noisy overnight with people parking up in the street outside (seems to be a popular meeting place) and the room was freezing overnight. There was no radiator in our room and the blankets on the bed are so thin.
The breakfast in the morning was a nice touch considering it’s free you get croissants, muffins and juice which is alright to start you off before heading into the city.
The location was brilliant, turn left out of the hotel then right at the lights and it’s a 5-10 minute walk to Marble Arch and Oxford Street. There are buses but it’s quicker to walk.
Reception staff were nice and helpful.
I probably would stay here again for the location but there are hotels next door to this one which looked a little bit more comfortable and upmarket

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Leigh W
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The House of the Bohemiennes, this hotel provides very particular rooms with astonishing design and decoration.
We slept in a 18th century room as if we were in Versailles.
Thanks to the receptionist Sean.
Cristiano and Antonella from Italy