Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$122
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$188
US$168
US$152
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$130
Priceline
  • Free Internet
US$154
US$134
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$107
US$84
Hotels.com
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$96
Agoda.com
US$170
US$145
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$398
US$390
3,067 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle toucheslounge areathe entire stafffifth floor
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a weekend away, clean and all staff was friendly. Would definitely go again and recommend. Location is also very good, enjoyed our breakfast for the price it’s what I expected thank you for great service

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Sheilajames5
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Hotel 41 is truly a five star hotel, it deserves it's accolade of the best hotel in the UK.
The service is impeccable but not obtrusive, all requests are dealt with efficiently and with a smile!
I found the extra touches and the attention to detail throughout amazing, it made my two night stay absolutely perfect.....................I can't remember when I last had a hot water bottle tucked in my bed, but it was oh so welcoming!

Thank you for a memorable stay and I hope to return very soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank _leonard999rs
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hotel 41 delivers on its promise! From the moment we checked in, we knew we made the right decision. Every single aspect of our stay was perfect! The location can't be beat, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect at all times.

The centerpiece is of course the living room - which was always well-stocked with snacks, and had an fantastic bar menu. The breakfast selection was fantastic, and food was prepared to order with our preferences in mind.

The room is a bit on the small side, so we only did breakfast in our room the first day. Other than that, it was a perfect and cozy room, and the shower had epic water pressure which is always a welcome perk!

I can't wait to tell my friends and family about Hotel 41, and hope they stay there soon so we'll have something to talk about!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fishstix2
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

From the beginning to the end perfect. Such a beautiful and special place to stay! Etremely friendly staff. Love the fireplace in the rooms.
Only one thing: by email we asked some days before arrival for the most quit rooms as I am a very light sleeper. They confirmed that they would make sure we would get a quit room and I was so happy.
Unfortunatelly we were situated beneath the special masterroom upstairs and the person who stayed there obviously was jetlagged or whatever. The up and on walking on an old wooden floor made such a sound that I was awake almost the whole night... The day after we moved to other rooms and they were perfect. However one of the staff members told me that he had his doubts before putting us in our previous room and thought that our second room is a much better choice... they were a bit smaller, but I don't mind and it made me sad to hear that. I explicitely asked for it... To me a good night rest is essential, due to a health condition I get very easily tired and this night of almost no sleep made me feel exhausted our whole special London weekend :(

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hanna_B_73
MalcolmHendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Hanna_B_73,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review following from your stay with us at Hotel 41.

We so appreciate your kind comments, and for noting the aspects of your stay where we exceeded your expectations. I am really pleased that you found our property to a beautiful and special place to stay! This is absolutely our intention, and I am so grateful.

Please however, allow me to apologise for you having been let down by your initial bedroom allocation. We do have various different bedroom configurations and layouts, in different locations across the Hotel. Please be assured that your feedback has been duly noted, and I know that should you consider staying with us again, we can find the perfect and quiet allocation where you will be most comfortable. A good nights rest is essetial to any Hotel stay, and I know we can provide a perfect rest for you next time.

Do just let the team and I know when you may plan to return, and we will make sure that as ever, we will take wonderful care of you.

Yours sincerely,

Malcolm Hendry

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stayed in the conservatory suite for a couple of nights and our overall experience was excellent. For such a small hotel I can just imagine how difficult it would be to hire and maintain such a well trained staff that truly understands and provide luxury service. There were a couple of teeny service quibbles (including one bigger one our departure) that I will detail later. They will seem very minor but at well over a grand a night, things need to be 100 percent. For these issues I scrooged and only gave 4 out of 5 rating (I wish TA would allow half stars so i could give 4.5).
We pulled up in a rental car. The hotel sits on a very busy road (Buck Palace Rd) that is "redlined" which means absolutely no stopping (unless you're a bus or taxi)...and there is nowhere at all to pull over or stop, but we did anyways...the doorman sprung into action, asked our names, took the key and shepherded us into the small lobby, no problems. Check in was equally smooth and fast upstairs, while they valet parked the car and handled our bags. Tea was offered and accepted during check in and in our room not a few moments after we had been shown in. The rental car company came to pick the car up from the hotel the next morning and was handled all by the hotel, no problems, with just a call to me asking if it was OK for them to take the car. Perfect.
The hotel itself is actually quite cosy (small) and has a very clubby atmosphere...i.e., very British. I think the pictures make it look a little bigger that it is, but it's not oppressive. The main check in/eating/seating area is nice and spacious and well appointed.
The Conservatory suite is worth a try just for the novelty factor (your wife/GF/mistress will think its great). At over $1000 (US) a night it was decently sized and comparable to what else $1000-$1200 a night would buy you in London, with a small sitting area downstairs with a gas fireplace and the bed/main bathroom up a staircase (the layout is not obvious in the pics). It could use a little less furniture though and i found myself moving the couch so get a proper view of the TV from the bed. The main bathroom was very large by London standards and well appointed with large jet tub, separate shower (excellent water pressure and plenty hot). From reading other reviews, it sounds like the standard rooms are much smaller. It was unseasonably cold in London the first night and another nice, unexpected touch was the hot water bottle tucked under the comforter. The bedding/bed was excellent as were the towels etc. On our return the second evening, tea was waiting, the room had been turned down, the gas fireplace was on, making for a very welcoming atmosphere. Overall, it was well presented and in nice shape as per the rest of the hotel we saw.
We didn't make much use of the available snacks/sweets, although the two or three times were went into the main area it seemed popular. The breakfast was excellent, with our made to order omelets etc cooked perfectly and with excellent table service...the kid that served us both mornings had been properly trained despite he looked about 18, so top marks to him and the hotel on that too.
Service quibbles: Very minor really, but just a few items would have really made it one of the best stays at any hotel for us and we have tried them all, or close to it.
The first two VERY minor service misses by the staff were on showing us the room on entry they forgot to (1) show us the master switch (2) show us the second half bath(!) The first issue meant a call to the desk later that night as we couldn't figure why most of the lights weren't working. The second point wasn't really an issue, but it was a nice surprise the next day when i opened the door expecting a closet and there was a whole half bath! The third service miss was the fruit bowl. It was nicely stocked upon arrival and my wife and I munched through pretty much the whole thing in our 2.5 day stay...but it never got restocked! By the end of the second day it looked a little sad with a half mauled bunch of grapes and a lone orange sitting there.
The fourth miss wasn't that bad either, but the problem is they did so well on everything else during our short stay, it kinda stood out! We had the hotel organize a car service from the hotel to LHR for a 9.45am pick up. We got to the downstairs lobby at 9.40am and it was obvious the young girl had no idea a car had been ordered, at first thinking we had a cab booked. I told her no, it was a car service we had booked and with that, she went back to doing paperwork with no further acknowledgment of our presence...it was an odd interaction. Right at 9.45 I asked her if she could check on the car (it still hadn't arrived) and as she started making motions to find out where it was, it pulled up. We were then left to open the door and take our bags outside after which she belatedly got up to hold the door open, but we were already outside. Again, just a little weird...no offer of porter service, no offering to find out where the car was, and generally no acknowledgment we were guests at the hotel, etc. Maybe she was a sub?
Anyways, worth a try for the novelty of the conservatory suite and overall excellent service and attention to detail.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank metooze
MalcolmHendry, General Manager at Hotel 41, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear metooze,

Thank you very much fort taking the time to leave us a review of your experience, and for noting the aspects of your stay both positive and for improvement.

We truly value all guest feedback, and first of all wish to acknowledge your wonderful and very kind comments about my team. Especially so, with regards to their thoughtful touches such as the hot water bottle and evening turndown.

Thank you so also recognising our service standard. We take great pride on our training, and also for ensuring that our guests feel very much “at home” with us- I am very pleased that we could achieve this for you.

Please also be assured that I have taken your feedback with regards to the bedroom rooming to my Resident Manager, who has run through our procedures again with the team. I am sorry that the master switch explanation specifically was missed. I wish to further apologise for your experience on departure. This is very unusual for the team member mentioned, who is one of our stars. Be assured that I will monitor this standard over the coming days myself.

With my hopes that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future, and with thanks for your care and attention in leaving us a great and helpful review.

Yours sincerely,