Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$177
Doubletree
US$160
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Free Internet
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$71
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$185
US$84
US$82
Agoda.com
Point A Hotel, London Paddington(London)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$90
The Arch London(London)
US$342
US$281
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2015

The only good things are staff and location. Everything else is bad.

Within 10 minutes you close the windows, the rooms will be filled with a very awful smell. The toilet and bathroom both together have been fitted into a literal 2 feet by 2 feet space. The room shelves have dust on them. One of the cups in my rooms was even used and not cleaned.

The wifi is available free only for one hour during breakfast, which I did not get due to some server issue.

The breakfast had some stale (at least 3 days old) croissant, 2 slices of bread, some tea/coffee and juice. I was afraid to touch any of these as you never know how old are they. Just had 2 pieces of toast.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you have no other option - And not with family at any cost
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

room was great and clean...to the point and very basic. swetty drug dealer outside selling cocaine (not great), and undercover police littered the area. close to everything and would stay again. perfect if you are going to fabric.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015

On arrival we see the same sign as others, go to the hotel next door for a key, first impressions was I did not feel good, went to reception and got our key and went to our room, front door key and room key did not work easy. We decided to make the most of the situation. We soon went out feeling uncomfortable being in the small room. In the morning it took about 10 minutes of running the water to get hot water, we could not get a reception on the tv, we had coffee on the first morning, only powdered milk, the next morning we did not have a drink as the cups had not been washed from the day before, and there were no spoons in the room. The bed was soft which gave me a bad back. Had breakfast on day two which consisted of cereal, toast and make yourself hot drinks. Would I return, no I wouldn't, not for the £100 a night. We also handed in on the first night my husbands iPad, there was a message in the room not to leave any phone, iPads, computers in the room, but to take them to reception, on the second morning we went to collect the iPad which they took a while to understand what we were asking for, when they finally understood us, he started looking and found it in a filing cabinet. Not impressed at all.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed there one night and to be honest it's not the best,,
It's dirty,, and very very basic you need to see the bathroom to believe,,
Didn't have breakfast as I could not bring myself to eat there
If you don't mind roughing it then fine but you expect a bit more for the price they chargé regardless of it being London
Would sooner sleep in the street than there would probably be cleaner

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2015

We actually made a reservation with Grenville Hotel, having arrived there, there was a sign to go next door to Guilford Hotel. Having spent all day at Great Ormond Street with my Grandson was really tired so got the key to a ROOM in the Guilford Hotel without questioning the fact about Grenville Hotel. The room smelt, the toilet was like you find on a building site with shower included, so did not use. The so called double bed was a 3/4 size, springs emerging out of the mattress and very old lumpy pillows. If I'd been in a better state of mind would've walked straight out. Having said this leaving in the morning words were said to guy on reception who said we could've changed rooms. WHY NOT GIVE A DECENT ROOM TO START WITH. It's disgusting that these places are allowed to have business and advertised on hotel websites. They should be properly checked out first, all the rooms, not just the ones that are obviously used just for show. I wish I had looked into this before actually paying for the room, it would have been better to have spent the extra £20 and stayed at a PROPER HOTEL down the road. You cannot call this place a HOTEL.

Room Tip: Had a ground floor room, very noisy, slept with case next door to as it kept rattling.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple