Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
Doubletree
US$186
US$147
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$141
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$124
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$121
US$90
Book now, pay at stay
US$170
US$142
Doubletree
US$370
US$147
Point A Hotel, London Paddington(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2015

Stauying on a budget again - trying to keep the costs down does bring me into some "special" places - this was a doozy - cheap of course but when I approached the door there was a notice to say Reception was at another hotel 2 doors down - I checked in there and returned to get to my room - pity it was raining. This was the samallest room I think I've ever had - and I could only jst fit into the ensuite shower pod.
Further slight issue was that breakfast was served in the hoel 2 doors down- and when I'd checked out and mae it to the breakfast rood I found that breakfast was instant coffeee and while toast with a small yougurt - I ate the yogurt and left

Room Tip: Not really worth even this low price.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I wanted to stay here in Guilford Street, London, as I used to live next door in a flatshare in my youth and actually got married from there. So I thought it would be a thrill to be actually staying there. But - it was very disappointing. The room was tiny which is OK for one person, but the carpet hadn't been cleaned and was full of bits and rolls of dust, likewise the dressing table. The duvet hadn't been washed but luckily there were freshly laundered and ironed sheets to protect my skin otherwise I would have made a strong complaint and walked out! There was a distinct faecal whiff as I opened what I thought was a cupboard but which turned out to be the toilet and shower - very tiny! When sitting on the toilet, the sink jutted out over my left knee! There was no window in the toilet just an extractor fan which I kept on all night as a kind of protection against the smell. The bedside lamp did not work, so I had to keep the toilet light on all night just so I could look at my watch for the time.
I did sleep quite well as the bed, although firm, wasn't lumpy or too hard. The staff are very friendly. The breakfast is of the continental variety which was OK. Altogether, the hotel could do with a deep clean, especially the rooms. I've never seen such a grubby hotel room before. But it was cheap for central London at £74 per night.

Room Tip: I had a front room on the second floor and it was very quiet even though it overlooks Guilford Street. I did wear earplugs though!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2015

The only good things are staff and location. Everything else is bad.

Within 10 minutes you close the windows, the rooms will be filled with a very awful smell. The toilet and bathroom both together have been fitted into a literal 2 feet by 2 feet space. The room shelves have dust on them. One of the cups in my rooms was even used and not cleaned.

The wifi is available free only for one hour during breakfast, which I did not get due to some server issue.

The breakfast had some stale (at least 3 days old) croissant, 2 slices of bread, some tea/coffee and juice. I was afraid to touch any of these as you never know how old are they. Just had 2 pieces of toast.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you have no other option - And not with family at any cost
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

room was great and clean...to the point and very basic. swetty drug dealer outside selling cocaine (not great), and undercover police littered the area. close to everything and would stay again. perfect if you are going to fabric.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015

On arrival we see the same sign as others, go to the hotel next door for a key, first impressions was I did not feel good, went to reception and got our key and went to our room, front door key and room key did not work easy. We decided to make the most of the situation. We soon went out feeling uncomfortable being in the small room. In the morning it took about 10 minutes of running the water to get hot water, we could not get a reception on the tv, we had coffee on the first morning, only powdered milk, the next morning we did not have a drink as the cups had not been washed from the day before, and there were no spoons in the room. The bed was soft which gave me a bad back. Had breakfast on day two which consisted of cereal, toast and make yourself hot drinks. Would I return, no I wouldn't, not for the £100 a night. We also handed in on the first night my husbands iPad, there was a message in the room not to leave any phone, iPads, computers in the room, but to take them to reception, on the second morning we went to collect the iPad which they took a while to understand what we were asking for, when they finally understood us, he started looking and found it in a filing cabinet. Not impressed at all.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple