“Terrible front desk.”

Park International Hotel
Ranked #339 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We checked in tonight, and right after checking in, we asked for help to transport luggage and boxes to the floor that we are staying in. It is because there are too may luggage and boxes.

We asked for the help nicely, and guess what, the guy just showed as where the trolley was with a poker face.

This is a four-star hotel. This standard of service quality is not acceptable at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Jerry01_01,

First of all, I am extremely sorry for the lack of service offered to you on check-in. I fully agree that this is by no means an acceptable level of service and I would like to address this issue with the person concerned.

I would be grateful if you would drop me an email on aflal.jabir@parkinternationalhotel.com with your contact number and I will call you at your convenience.

I believe my team takes pride in serving, and ensuring guest comfort. One team member seems to have let the whole team down.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,294)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The overall hotel was just ok. We were extremely happy with the location of the hotel to the tube and main attractions and the room was clean. However our room had old furniture and the room looked absolutely nothing like the pictures online. Thankfully our bathroom had been recently remodeled.

We had a lot of little things that added up to being really annoying. We did not have an alarm clock or any clock of any kind in our room. When I asked about it downstairs the girl behind the desk looked at me like I was crazy. If your going to provide flat screen tvs, hair dryers and a cell phone provide a clock! But anyways, we then asked for a wake up call. The call never came. We were late to our first stop that morning. The cell phone they provided was nice however the dock that it charges on uses a USB. There is no USB outlet in the room besides the one in the TV. (We brought an outlet converter but ours did not have USB.) The way our room was set up there wasn't a way to plug the dock into the TV without balancing the unit to the top. Then the USB doesn't charge unless the TV is actually on. Which is why we weren't using it as an alarm because then the phone isn't charged while you are actually around town and using it.

It seemed like every time we needed something the only person downstairs was someone that had a trainee name tag on and they were not helpful at all. With the number of hotels on the same street and walking distance from this one there are a lot of other choices.

Over all it was what it needed to be but wasn't anything special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear ksskater9,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park International Hotel and thank you for your constructive feedback.

I am glad you found our location to be useful and the room to be clean.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the missed wake up call which I will address with my team. As for the mobile phone's and charging docks placed in the room, they are usually plugged in to the wall for guest convenience. I will ask housekeeping to check all rooms to ensure the charging docks are plugged in.

Thank you for your feedback once again. I sincerely hope we get the opportunity of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had an accident in the London subway and I went to the emergency room at a nearby hospital. My friend picked me up late at night and she helped me register at this hotel. I am still at this hotel waiting to fly home to USA with Doctor approval. The managers here, especially AJ, Laura and Michael have catered to my every request. I am totally immobile and they bring me everything I need. They gave me a room on the ground floor with a view. I will stay at this hotel when I am well enough to return to London.

J

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your lovely words Mrs Pinkowitz.

After speaking to you today morning it is nice to note that your are on your way to recovery and that you are making arrangements to fly back home.

As I told you, please make yourself at home and feel free to contact anyone of us, should you need any assistance in any of your requirements. The whole Park International Team is aware of your unpleasant accident that occurred while you were away in the City, and we are all looking forward to being of service in anyway we can.

Aflal Jabir (AJ)

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great location,two blocks from. the Glouster Road tube station, restaurants,Waitrose market,museums&parks. Hotel staff was friendly, breakfast was good but the same for 5 days. We had a room on the first floor,it was quiet overlooking an alley. Room was on the small side, so don’t bring big luggage, Staff did a good job cleaning but the carpet was yucky.

Dear Agustina E,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Park International Hotel.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Apologies for the condition of the Carpet in some areas. We have taken this in to account to replace in the not too distant future.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We felt safe walking in the area. Our hotel was clean, staff friendly and amenities in the area included retaurants, pharmacy and grocery. would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Kim H,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Park International Hotel.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

With kind regards,