Book now, pay at stay
Doubletree
US$177
US$147
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$336
US$299
Hotels.com
2,397 results
All reviewscromwell roadclose to gloucester road tube stationnatural historypiccadilly linethe royal albert hallbreakfast roomminute walksingle roomjunior suiteconvenient locationbreakfast was includedexcellent locationhyde parktea and coffeekensingtonwaitroseunderground
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The overall hotel was just ok. We were extremely happy with the location of the hotel to the tube and main attractions and the room was clean. However our room had old furniture and the room looked absolutely nothing like the pictures online. Thankfully our bathroom had been recently remodeled.

We had a lot of little things that added up to being really annoying. We did not have an alarm clock or any clock of any kind in our room. When I asked about it downstairs the girl behind the desk looked at me like I was crazy. If your going to provide flat screen tvs, hair dryers and a cell phone provide a clock! But anyways, we then asked for a wake up call. The call never came. We were late to our first stop that morning. The cell phone they provided was nice however the dock that it charges on uses a USB. There is no USB outlet in the room besides the one in the TV. (We brought an outlet converter but ours did not have USB.) The way our room was set up there wasn't a way to plug the dock into the TV without balancing the unit to the top. Then the USB doesn't charge unless the TV is actually on. Which is why we weren't using it as an alarm because then the phone isn't charged while you are actually around town and using it.

It seemed like every time we needed something the only person downstairs was someone that had a trainee name tag on and they were not helpful at all. With the number of hotels on the same street and walking distance from this one there are a lot of other choices.

Over all it was what it needed to be but wasn't anything special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear ksskater9,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Park International Hotel and thank you for your constructive feedback.

I am glad you found our location to be useful and the room to be clean.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the missed wake up call which I will address with my team. As for the mobile phone's and charging docks placed in the room, they are usually plugged in to the wall for guest convenience. I will ask housekeeping to check all rooms to ensure the charging docks are plugged in.

Thank you for your feedback once again. I sincerely hope we get the opportunity of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had an accident in the London subway and I went to the emergency room at a nearby hospital. My friend picked me up late at night and she helped me register at this hotel. I am still at this hotel waiting to fly home to USA with Doctor approval. The managers here, especially AJ, Laura and Michael have catered to my every request. I am totally immobile and they bring me everything I need. They gave me a room on the ground floor with a view. I will stay at this hotel when I am well enough to return to London.

J

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your lovely words Mrs Pinkowitz.

After speaking to you today morning it is nice to note that your are on your way to recovery and that you are making arrangements to fly back home.

As I told you, please make yourself at home and feel free to contact anyone of us, should you need any assistance in any of your requirements. The whole Park International Team is aware of your unpleasant accident that occurred while you were away in the City, and we are all looking forward to being of service in anyway we can.

Aflal Jabir (AJ)

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great location,two blocks from. the Glouster Road tube station, restaurants,Waitrose market,museums&parks. Hotel staff was friendly, breakfast was good but the same for 5 days. We had a room on the first floor,it was quiet overlooking an alley. Room was on the small side, so don’t bring big luggage, Staff did a good job cleaning but the carpet was yucky.

Dear Agustina E,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Park International Hotel.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Apologies for the condition of the Carpet in some areas. We have taken this in to account to replace in the not too distant future.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We felt safe walking in the area. Our hotel was clean, staff friendly and amenities in the area included retaurants, pharmacy and grocery. would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Kim H,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Park International Hotel.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Location: Good. Easy on/off subway (tube). Gloucester Station is approximately 1/3 mile away
Staff: Good. Seemed to be accommodating. Only had a little interaction with them and those were positive.
Room: Mediocre. We were placed in a handicapped accessible room on the first floor. We are not handicapped, but just from observation it would be very difficult for someone in a wheelchair to get in and out of this room. It's at the end of a short narrow hallway and the room entry door is pretty narrow. As for us, all of the disability features were kind of a burden. The bathroom sink was lower and the shower was just an open corner in the large bathroom with a "L" shaped curtain around it. The shower nozzle hose trim was loose where it attached to the wall and it was just sliding up and down the hand held nozzle hose. The shower nozzle itself leaked pretty badly where the hose was attached when the water was on. Since the shower was in the corner of the room with no lip around it, it made a mess for the most part. There was very little counter space. The main part of the room had wood/laminate floors. There was a double bed and a twin bed. The beds were mattresses placed on top of a platform so there were no box springs. They were reasonably comfortable but nothing special. One annoying thing about the beds was that they would slide around on the wood floors. If you were sitting in the bed propped up watching TV with your back against the wall, the bed would start to slide away from the wall. There were two night stands with a light above each one, one SMALL chair, a desk, a single wall cabinet, half of which was for hanging clothes and the other half split into four storage areas, a small refrigerator that worked ok, and on the wall was a 30-ish inch TV. The remote for the TV did not work well as you had to screw with it to get the TV to turn off/on. The room had a good sized window with no view at all. It was facing into some sort of enclosed area for drainage and building systems. There were several pigeons that would roost in the area every night and make a little noise but not unbearable. The window did not have a lock and housekeeping kept leaving it open after they serviced the room. One of the more positive things about the hotel was the breakfast. It was very good and had lots of different choices.
Hotel restaurant: eh. Overpriced and mediocre. My chicken dinner came to me not fully cooked, so I got something else.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear russm767,

Thank you for staying with us at the Park International Hotel and for leaving your feedback.

I am sorry you did not enjoy the accessible room that you received. We have two accessible rooms in the hotel and both rooms are located on the Ground Floor. Due to the accessibility features, these rooms are larger and more spacious in size compared to our Standard Double rooms. These rooms are given out as standard rooms, but it also have some additional features to address accessible needs, if required. Please bear in mind. Central London hotel room sizes tend to be compact. Taking the size of our standard rooms in to consideration, we charge our rates fairly in comparison. Thank you for highlighting some issues encountered in your room which I will address.

Finally, thank you for commenting positively on the service you received by the Team and our breakfast offering.

I hope you enjoyed our lovely City. We look forward to welcoming you again.