3,302 results
All reviewswinter gardenmarylebone stationmirror barafternoon teabeautiful hotelmarylebone high streetfive star hotelregents parkbottle of champagneexecutive roomsitting areafamily roomturn down servicewest endatriumspaconcierge
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The Hotel Parfum in the entrance and the breakfast zone were just amazing. Room space huge and all the stuff very polite, only issue the noise from the corridors, but this also depends on the civilisation each guest carries with him.

Stayed: April 2018
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Ioannidis I,

Many thanks for posting this lovely review on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay at our hotel.

Needless to say, I was truly delighted to read that you fully enjoyed your stay, from the hotel perfume over the hotel breakfast area to the spacious hotel rooms.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide and it will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to them.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark London in the nearest future.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

My wife and I stayed at The Landmark on our recent trip to London for a concert at Wembley stadium. And as The Landmark holds a special place in our hearts (it was where my wife and I got engaged in 2016) we were excited to stay here again.

And yet again The Landmark didn't fail to impress. Everything about our stay was absolutely fantastic. The location, the room, the staff and the facilities are all second to none. The beauty of the hotel alongside the excellent customer service made our visit yet another special one.

We really wouldn't consider staying anywhere else the next time we visit London.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Matthew W,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our Tripadvisor page.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to read that we have a special place in your hearts and we were able to create some amazing memories.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Landmark London in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a part of a tour group we were with doing sightseeing in both London and Paris. The hotel is very charming and quiet. It is close to many things in London and you can get on the tube right across the street to sightsee a little further away. The winter garden inside where breakfast is served was absolutely beautiful! The rooms that had two beds used what seemed to be full sized beds so the bed was a little small for two adults but we survived! The room itself was plenty big and the bathrooms were floor to ceiling marble and amazing as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Allison’,

Needless to say, I was truly delighted to read that you fully enjoyed your stay, from the room you were allocated to the breakfast in our Winter Garden.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I last stayed at Landmark London in 1999, before returning in 2018. Accommodations are top notch, and the health club spa is particularly good. English breakfast in the Winter Garden could be better, but that may be a matter of personal preference.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World

Dear William T,

Many thanks for posting this lovely comment on our Tripadvisor page.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to read that enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us from our lovely rooms to our beautiful refurbished Spa.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Staying at The Landmark London is always a treat! We were accommodated beautifully and all our needs were promptly attended. The rooms are spacious and clean and the location of the hotel is stellar. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
The_Landmark_London, General Manager at The Landmark London, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Laura G,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I was truly delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us, from our spacious rooms to the location of the hotel.

I very much look forward to welcome you back to The Landmark London in the near future.

Warm Regards,