US$241
US$227
US$191
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$170
US$143
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$205
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$152
US$133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$73
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$89
US$71
2,155 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsturn down servicelittle touchesfavorite hotelkensington high streethyde parkwonderful hotelhome away from homeevery member of staffsmall hotelthe ritz
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My daughter and I stayed at this luxurious hotel which was tastefully decorated in classic British style. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with warm and friendly staff. Our room was beautiful and cozy with all the amenities including comfy bathrobes and slippers. The concierge staff was extremely helpful in planning our day which made our visit a memorable one. The dining staff provided excellent service and the meals were delicious. Afternoon tea is a must! One of the best hotels we've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank EddaLaC
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear guest,

I was so pleased to learn of your fantastic review of The Milestone Hotel.

It fills me with great joy to know that you had a great experience whilst you were staying with us. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to London.

Best wishes,
Andrew Pike.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My partner and I stayed at the Milestone Hotel, Kensington for 3 nights in Dec 2016. The hotel is wonderfully historic and the staff are wonderfully supportive and attentive. Our room was small but very serviceable (2nd floor.) Please note - the pillows are very soft but the staff will switch out upon request. Even though my "dual voltage" hair appliance did create a small flame and singe my hair, the staff weren't outwardly judgemental and even offered house devices to use or also to purchase a new device (local voltage) like mine for use during the rest of my stay. Although the hotel kept requesting access to clean our room, for environmental purposes (less water, detergent, electricty usage) we declined access until the end of our stay. I hope in future the hotel will institute a guest request cleaning policy in order to save more of the things mentioned. The hotel is well located in the Kensington neighborhood of London - not very far from an Underground station. This is not a "budget" hotel but what you spend will be returned tenfold in service and courtesy. Would I stay here again - definitely! I will have to save for another trip to London though, so it might not be soon.

Room Tip: Floors on the Kensington Park side might have a view of Kensington Palace.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hagelicious
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my wife's birthday and it did not disappoint, we did get an upgrade to a wonderful room. Beautifully appointed and set up. The staff were attentive without being in your face. The attention to small details is what made this unique. The hotel tour, the card left in the room, the books left on the turndown service, the candle in the bathroom. I could go on. Magnificent weekend with wonderful breakfast to finish our stay. Never got to the gym / spa, maybe next time. Highly recommended stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This hotel is charming and lovely with staff beyond compare. Every person we met was kind and gracious, friendly and warm, and eager to help make our stay as lovely as possible. Room service was extremely prompt, bar tenders were charming, dining staff gracious and accommodating, and the concierge worked tirelessly to help us with our plans daily. We were traveling with two children making up our plans as we went and they couldn't have been kinder. The entire staff seemed to magically know our names as soon as we crossed the threshold- including the children.

The rooms are British cosy with ample room to circulate and lovely marble baths. The linens are fine and generously supplied. There is free bottled water everywhere you turn, lovely toiletries and flowers as one would expect. If you asked for anything, it was delivered immediately and in generous quantities.

The setting is old world and charming with a location that is lovely - just across the road from gorgeous Kensington Palace and its extraordinary gardens or down the street from shops and restaurants. A brisk 14 min walk to Victoria & Albert & Natural History Museums. Grab the tube or hop on a double decker bus with ease. If you want a modern hotel with large open spaces, you may be initially disappointed, but this hotel has wonderful cosy spaces with terrific ambience and the staff will warm your hearts and you'll be grateful to return at the end of a busy day.

Room Tip: There are 2 bedroom apartments which offered us a nice living area with small kitchen and dining table.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The Milestone Hotel is absolutely fantastic if you're looking for a cozy place that will take excellent care of you. Anything you need is just a phone call away and will be delivered with a smile and genuine care. We went for our honeymoon; when the butler discovered this, he decorated our room and left us a handwritten letter congratulating us.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Midhat P
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at The Milestone Hotel.

I am delighted that you chose the Milestone to spend such a special occasion and it gives me great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. I am particularly happy that our hotel butler made it extra special for you by decorating your room, I hope you enjoyed the special romantic touches in the room.

Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Best wishes,