2,209 results
All reviews kensington palace afternoon tea stables bar red carnation welcome drink the entire staff rose petals favorite hotel turn down service kensington high street hyde park wonderful hotel every member of staff home away from home small hotel the ritz london hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We recently visited and were so delighted with everything about this beautiful property. Can't say enough good things about the staff; concierges were friendly and knowledgeable; wonderful historic building; lovely buffet or full breakfast; delicious meals attentively served; exquisite decor throughout with every convenience; black and white conservatory is stunning; located directly across from Kensington Gardens and Palace and convenient to much of London's sights. We can't wait to go back. Many thanks to each and every one who made our stay so perfect!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Gardens is that is important to you.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scom4t
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience at The Milestone Hotel.

It thrills me to see that you enjoyed your time with us and it was the staff, in particular the concierge team that stood out for you, they certainly do have an incredible knowledge of the local area and London. I am delighted to see that you appreciated the décor and style of the hotel; we take great pride in the history and uniqueness of the hotel and its style, believing that it is what really sets up apart from other hotels in London.

I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast and will be passing that information through to my Head Chef and his team, Next time you visit us I must encourage you to visit our restaurant, Cheneston's, which is one of the more intimate and elegant restaurants in London.

I am pleased to hear that you found our location great for your stay. We are indeed situated in the corner of Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens and we are a stone throw away from Kensington Palace and High Street Kensington tube station is only a short stroll from the hotel, but we are within short walking distance from many of London’s top sights and attractions.

Once again, thank you very much for your review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to your “London home” in the future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 24 May 2018

From the minute I arrived at the MIlestone the staff treated me like family and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They rushed my room so I could get in mid day, brought me tea and offered to do anything they could to make me more comfortable. I thought this impeccable service was just a lovely way to greet me but it lasted all four days I stayed there! Every morning a latte was delivered to my room and wherever I went in this very charming boutique hotel someone was there to lend me a hand! I can not recommend this hotel enough if you are going to London. I have stayed at many lovely spots but The Milestone really takes the cake! The room was well appointed and so comfortable. It was very difficult to leave. Honestly the finest experience I have ever had in London or anywhere for that matter!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at The Milestone Hotel & Residences.

It fills me with great joy to learn that you enjoyed your stay so much and you believe that the experience you had hear was the finest you have ever experienced not only in London but anywhere.

Even though we have a check-in time of 2pm I am delighted to hear that all the staff worked hard to ensure that you could get in to the room a little earlier and that they ensured you were settled in comfatbly to your home here in London. One of the many special touches that we provide is a wake-up call with complimentary tea and coffee so I am delighted you could experience this each morning.

One of the charming things about the Milestone is that all of the rooms here at are very unique and I glad that you found it to be well appointed and very comfortable.

Rest assured I will be sharing you feedback with all members of staff who I know will be delighted.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back to The Milestone Hotel.

Andrew Pike.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My wife and I recently stayed at the Milestone Hotel for about a week while in London. The entire hotel staff was terrific and the stay was great. This is a class hotel - the restaurant was 5 star and I would highly recommend if you are looking for a romantic white table cloth evening. One highlight were the best martinis we had ever had at their bar - we actually wrote back and they gave us their recipe. If you are looking for a memorable visit stay at the Milestone.

Room Tip: We wanted a king sized bed but rooms are a little small so there wasn't much extra room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coombsfor1

Dear guest,

Thank you kindly for taking your time to write such a fantastic review about your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and in particular that it was the team here at the Milestone who made your experience even more memorable.

Our Food and Beverage Manager will be very happy to learn that you enjoyed our Cheneston’s restaurant, it certainly is very romantic, I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to him.

It also gives me great joy to learn of your experience in our Stables Bar, our bartenders certainly do know how to make an excellent Martini and I am glad you can now make when you are at home.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Milestone Hotel very soon.

Andrew Pike.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My wife and I have experienced a number of other 5 star hotels in London and we choose to keep coming back to the milestone. It is thoughtfully and beautifully decorated maintaining the character of the hotel. The staff are welcoming attentive and go to great lenghths to make you feel special and your visit perfect. The luxury king and delux studios are both nice with the studio having more space. It has a great location directly across from Kensington palace/park. We look forward to our next trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of your recent stay here at The Milestone Hotel.

I am extremely pleased to learn that every member of my team made you feel so special making your visit perfect. All of our rooms are very different and uniquely appointed, which is one thing that makes The Milestone Hotel so charming, our deluxe studio rooms certainly are very spacious.

I am pleased to hear that you found our location great for your stay. We are indeed situated in the corner of Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens and we are a stone throw away from Kensington Palace. High Street Kensington tube station is only a short stroll from the hotel, but we are within short walking distance from many of London’s top sights and attractions.

Once again thank you for this fabulous review I look forward to sharing you feedback with my whole team who I know will be just as delighted as myself.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to you new home in London in the not distant future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We recently enjoyed four nights at the Milestone, and enjoyed every minute. The staff is incredibly friendly and proefessional. The breakfast food and service was superb. They went out of their way at every turn to ensure our stay was memorable. True luxury across the board!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent review.

We are very proud of our staff, so it is wonderful to know that you found every member of staff to be incredibly friendly and professional. It gives me great joy that they went out of their way to ensure that you had a memorable stay.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your breakfast with us. Our lovely breakfast is one of the best in London and does indeed offer a great variety of options. Rest assured, I will pass this feedback on to our Executive chef and the rest of the team.

Best wishes