2,576 results
All reviews buckingham palace half moon street great location shepherds market piccadilly circus afternoon tea bond street deluxe room short walk west end hyde park quiet street the ritz tube station mayfair concierge heathrow
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Staff were OK ... overall condition of hotel is shabby. Wifi in my room was very weak and kept dropping out .... pointless to say I have wifi as part of Hilton Honours but for the wifi to be useless! The whole hotel could do with a refit. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 4franciso
GuestRelationsGP, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear 4franciso,
Thank you for providing such valuable feedback to us through TripAdvisor platform.
We regret to hear that your recent visit to Hilton was less than ideal and that we were unable to meet your expectation on this occasion, for that, please accept my apologies.
I would like to let you know that your comments with regards to the internet service were passed onto our internet provider as our Wi-Fi is usually consistent and strong enough in every room and in every public area of the hotel.
I do hope to have the opportunity to restore your trust in our hotel and have the pleasure of welcome you again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This was my fourth time staying at this hotel but my dad has been going on and off for 37 years. It's great to get the friendly welcome from the staff on arrival in particular Gil at concierge. It's difficult to go past this hotel when going to London as it's perfectly situated for everything. I felt it did need a wee bit of tlc in the public areas and bedrooms but it's still like going home.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nat_maitland

Dear nat_maitland,
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your fourth visit to the Hilton London Green Park.
We’re honored to know that you consider us a "home from home" and we really appreciate and thank your kind words about our location and our Team Members, specially the praise to Gill in our concierge team.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you "home" again very soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed here for an overnight business trip to London. The hotel is ideally located right in the centre of Mayfair, a short walk from Green Park Underground Station. The staff were helpful and ready to assist the guests. My room was on the small side (single room in London) but comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was great in the morning - just the thing I needed to start the day. All in all a very good experience and I will be re-booking when I next get the opportunity.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bands33

Dear Bands33,
It was a joy reading your lovely review and a pleasure to have you as our guest here at the Hilton London Green Park.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the service provided by our team members, our breakfast and that you found the room to be comfortable and quiet.
We hope that you’ll visit again soon and should you need any assistance on a future booking, please do not hesitate to contact me through my direct e-mail: ines.pereira@hilton.com.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Second stay here. Last time was great. Location and staff still top class.
However, room 433 is not worth the money.
Room disturbed by noise of compressor going on and off all night, and badly fitting door letting light flood in from corridor even with dressing gowns stuffed against gap.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iain H

Dear Iain H,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton London Green Park and for sharing your feedback with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.
Although I must thank you for your praises about our very central Mayfair location and the service provided by our Team, I do regret to read that this time your visit was not as enjoyable as the first time that you have visited us.
I would like to follow-up that the issues mentioned on 433 were double checked by me along with the Chief Engineer so that neither you or any other of our valued guests has to experience the same inconveniences.
I do hope you give us another chance and all the team is very much looking forward to welcome you again to the Hilton London Green Park.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Following our last review as a HH member I was asked if we would consider staying again because things would be different to the last review.

So fast forward to April and we have another trip into London and a chance to improve on before.

There were items of the visit and going back a 2nd time was clearly consistent.
The service and the people was brilliant, they were really helpful.
The breakfast bar again very nice, relaxing and great food and coffee.
And location, you cannot fault the location of this hotel it's amazing for the west end and most of the popular places one would want to go in London.

So same old issues.

We checked in and we trundled to our room, as we walked in, we were bowled over by the sheet smell of cigarette smoke, a quick look out of the window showed not only that there was no view.
What there was a cigarette mountain as the room was next to a pub in Shepard markets and ciggies were flicked out of the pub landing near the window, the window wouldn't shut, the room was just quite nasty.

The staff at reception was brilliant and we got a room swap immediately, the disappointment for me being that the hotel would give a room like that to guests in the 1st place.
The new room was fantastic and if that was the room given to us in the 1st place this review would have been very different.

Would I go back, no for the price even with the exceptional location and staff, there's better deals to be had or some nice Air B&B places.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank In_Search_Of_Cake

Dear Mr. N,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your valuable feedback with us after your second visit to the Hilton London Green Park.
While we are thrilled that you, once again, enjoyed the service provided by our Team, the breakfast and our very central location, we regret that your stay at Hilton London Green Park did not fully meet your expectations, specially when it comes to the location of the 1st room allocated to you.
Due to the historical nature of the building our rooms are quite different from one another, in lay-out, size and location of the building. That unique feature is one of the main reasons why, whenever the availability allow us, our team is more than happy to help our valued guests moving rooms to the ones that we feel that will suit more our valued guests expectations and needs.
Nevertheless, please let me apologize for the inconveniences that you have encountered this time and we hope to have the opportunity to restore your trust in our property.
I am fully available should you need any assistance through my e-mail: ines.pereira@hilton.com.