2,577 results
All reviews buckingham palace half moon street great location shepherds market piccadilly circus afternoon tea bond street deluxe room west end hyde park quiet street the ritz tube station mayfair concierge heathrow harrods
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I chose this hotel because of the strong brand Hilton has, I have always had great experiences around the world. Unfortunately this one was not at the same level of the others. Great location but hotel building is old, rooms are
Small and dated and overall you do not feel that Hilton environment.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nicole-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear wop,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate your honest feedback about our rooms: we are dedicated to providing our guests with rewarding experiences in inspirational environments, and we would certainly take your comments on board to discuss any future renovations.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

As an honours member I was very disappointed with a tiny scruffy and noisy room. I certain was unimpressed, had little sleep and don't think I'll be returning. Felt a lot short of the Hilton experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Nicole-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Jules,

We’re very sorry we didn’t provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback about the noisiness and the conditions of your room. We regret falling short on this occasion and we will use your feedback to make things better for the future!

We hope you consider staying with us again the next time you are in London.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to many Hiltons in my life and this is possibly the worst Hilton I've ever been to.

From the outside, it looks pretty good (I mean, it is Hilton after all)... the price of room is pretty Hilton too (£250!) Not your average B&B pricing.
So, as you enter, you might think you're in Hilton.. ok, on first impression, it had some vintage charm (old lifts).

The minute you get into the rooms, it's as if you're transported back in time when you're a poor student. For the price you pay for a room, you would have expected them to at least get better furniture or made a bit more effort to make the customers stay that little bit better.
It's like a really bad episode of Twilight Zone. It was so bad it didn't deserve any camera roll space in my phone.
To top the horrible experience off, someone tried (and failed) to get into the room! I kept saying 'wrong room' but alas, whoever it was kept trying to get into the room.

Their ONLY saving grace is that breakfast was free (I wonder why?!) and the breakfast spread was decent.
A travel lodge would have been better.
Take me back to Fox Club!!!

I wouldn't book a room at the Hilton Green Park if I was you but if you're into living like a student, by all means, book it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Dragos-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Green Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Lianna L,

Thank you for staying at our property, and I appreciate your candour in your review of your stay. We take feedback from our guests very seriously, and guest room appearance is an area of our hotel that we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share on this matter.

We also strive to provide personalized experiences for each of our guests, and are always actively looking for ways keep costs fair while offering the finest in accommodations and service. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.

Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our training processes, and we hope you will return to stay with us to experience the results of that work for yourself.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The location is excellent. Very easy to get around. The rooms
are small and very weathered. Old carpeting, creaky floors, horrible shower, Internet kept throwing service off. TV channels were minimal. Breakfast was very good, and the Conceige was a very dapper, pleasant gentleman. Extremely polite, professional, knowledge and kind.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Oleg B,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We are however happy to hear that you were please with our staff and our breakfast menu. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

It was a special anniversary weekend stay and I was a little worried about the previous negative reviews on Trip Advisor .We experienced very helpful staff great location very good food and a modern clean room . We would stay at the hotel again . The hotel even left a lovely cake for our anniversary in our room which was so kind . We really enjoyed our stay .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple