All reviews honesty bar four poster bed soho square roll top bath hotel cat boutique hotel breakfast in bed honor bar bacon sandwich mod cons tea tray well stocked mini bar wonderful hotel top floor breakfast is served covent garden bars and restaurants
Reviewed 21 March 2018

When I stay at Hazlitt's hotel I ask for the Jonathan Swift room because it was the room I stayed in the first time I went there. I've stayed in other rooms and each one has its own charms. It is like stepping back in time (in a good way) I personally love it there. The staff are friendly and helpful. There's no better hotel in Soho, not just for the unique experience of a luxury hotel set in the time of gentlemen and squires but also because you can't get any closer to Soho than Hazlitt's hotel. There's even a library you can sit in and read a book in a armchair next to an open fire. It genuinely makes you feel like you're staying in old London and there's a charm about that you can't find anywhere else. I've loved every minute I've been there and I hope to return, even just for a night, very soon.

Room Tip: Jonathan Swift room.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
WilliamHazlitt, William Hazlitt at Hazlitt's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

“The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom in the heart”

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Wonderful hotel right in the middle of Soho. Quiet, calm, tranquil, small and exquisite. BEAUTIFUL room with the most amazing loo! Staff very friendly, attentive and discrete. Will definitely be returning. My new fave!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
WilliamHazlitt, William Hazlitt at Hazlitt's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

“The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom in the heart”

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We sa Hazlitt's Hotel at Hotels. COM and I was suddenly takene back to the victorian time. It's room, with with er for poster/canopy bed and quirky stairs madeira me Long for it, and Even though it was quite prizy, I knew We had to stay there most of the holiday. We spent 5wonderfull nights there and we had the coziest Day there. The Honesty Bar was a treat :you just take what you want, and the you write the amount in the booklist there, and you PayPal when you check out.... If you are Honest.
We got a del room with a kingsize four poster. There was a window sill spa with vevet silk cushions. And a table. There was a ward erobre large enough to take all our ligg age. The bath room was really Cool, with a large tuberkulose, and old fashion shower and av toilette which i hard to describe - you got to see it for your self!!!
E very things was neat and clean, not Even a tiny bug.
The roomservice was fast and love laid out for two persons.
I have so much else I want ed to say about this place. It's fantastic. You really bed to trykk it for Yourself.
Thank You!
I'm sorry that I dont have anyway pic turen, but trykk to find it at the momondo or Hotels. COM, booking, com and so on. I'm in love with that hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beate Kolset Jo... J
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have stayed here many, many times over the years. It's beautiful, the service is excellent and welcoming. I can't fault it and I shall keep returning. The Charles Lamb room isn't just a single room, the bed is much wider than than a single bed and I found it very comfortable. There is a nice selection of old classic books on the shelf, a beautiful copper bath surround hidden behind a tapestry curtain. There was decorating happening in one side of the hotel but you couldn't hear any noise. The stairs are crooked (it's a very old house!) so those of you not too clever on your feet, hold on to the handrail and take it slowly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
7  Thank veza

“A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles”

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

A fantastic surprise , excellent location matched by excellent service,the staff could not be more helpful and welcoming.
The rooms are well appointed and all have a flavour of history with period furniture.
Lovely touches in the communal living rooms with a well stocked honesty bar.
Overall very impressed and happy with our stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

“The art of conversation is the art of hearing as well as of being heard”