4,272 results
All reviews hammersmith tube station cosmos tour hammersmith apollo executive room large hotel buffet breakfast nespresso machine heathrow airport family room few minutes walk full english west end computers gig sofa pubs
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The only downside was the location, and that matters only if you want to be close to somewhere other than west London. We spent much of our time in central London and although we rode in a motor coach, we lost a lot of time getting to various venues due to the traffic. If I were in London for a short time and on my own (I was part of a group) I would have stayed in a more central location even if it meant paying more. But the hotel itself was great. Sizable rooms, well equipped fitness center, and a good restaurant with good service. There was also a Cosmos tour desk in the hotel. That was great for arranging tours, even in other parts of the UK.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Arnel E,

Thank you very muck for your kind review, I'm really glad to hear that you had a good stay with us.

We hope to see you in Novotel London West soon for a new amazing trip of London.

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in a number of Novotel over the years on business and always thought a lot of them. However I was underwhelmed by my stay at Hammersmith experience.

The hotel itself is huge and has lots of amenities and was impressed with the warm welcome received. In addition the lobby and general areas are very nice.

My room however was not befitting of a 4 star London hotel. Very basic and minimalist, with very few features. The condition was tired with a burnt plug and stained pillows (see pictures). The bed was comfy but the air con wasn’t cooling, and overlooking the main motorway meant opening windows wasn’t practical. This felt more budget hotel than Novotel.

The breakfast is very good!!!

I am not sure I would stay here again which is disappointing as the location is good, but the room was poor and being a club Accor member just felt it wasn’t of the standard portrayed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Gary M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.I am very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please note that this problem was a true exception to our standards and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem to our maintenance and housekeeping departments to prevent future occurrence.

Please do not hesitate to contact me during your next visit and I will personally look after your reservation and ensure your stay is comfortable.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on the start of our globus tour, rooms were spacious & comfortable. Restaurant was good, good breakfast selection, and buffet dinner well priced and good variety, staff were friendly.
Checkin could have been better,hoping for early check in after a very long flight from Australia.
Not enough staff available in checkout, long queues.
Overall good stay, would return

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Addie1960,

Thank you for you nice feedback regarding your stay with us at Novotel London West.

It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests had a good stay with us; I'm sorry if we've not been able to organize an early check in for you.

Please accept my apologies for the wait experienced upon departure, we will make sure that your next stay will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Best Regards
Guest experience Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2018

The reception staff at your hotel are either completely incompentent or liers. Either way it’s not what I would expect from a 4* hotel. My family and I attended a wedding in the morning and receptionist the afternoon at your hotel today. In the morning we were told we would need to pay for the parkingt by the reception staff but when we asked the family who were holding the wedding they stated that the parking would be free and we could validate our tickets at reception as it is free given we are wedding guests. Are your staff trained to not tell people about this in the hope they would not find out and would end up paying for the parking?

When we validated our parking ticket at around 4pm as we were leaving and were returning later in the evening for the reception. The reception staff, Diego, validated our parl8ng ticket and then informed us that as we were wedding guests we would be able to park in the car park for free when we returned as long as we left by midnight. When we returned at 7.30pm we had the choice of parking on street for free but as we had been informed of the free parking in the car park by the staff we decided to park in the car park. Upon leaving the reception at 11.30pm we went to validate our parking ticket to be informed by Ian (who wasn’t even wearing a badge), the night manager, that we would need to pay. He was very rude and refused to acknowledge the mistake by the staff who gave us the wrong information. He then stated ‘the longer you stand here the more you’ll have to pay’. We ended up having to pay £17.50 which works at more than £4 per hour! Had we not been given the wrong information by the hotel staff in the first place we would have parked outside. Seems they are trying to scam guests any way they can.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Hummingbirddreams,

I'm sorry to read the below review and acknowledge that we let you down in this occasion, please accept my most sincere apologies.

I believe that our Front Office Manager Lauren already have already come back to you in your personal email.

Kind regards

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Location is perfect. The underground station which is the Piccadilly Line is just around the corner. The station also has a very good selection of shops - cofee shops, pharmacy, fast food and a small supermarket.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelLondonWest, Guest Relations Officer at Novotel London West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Gracethorsten,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel London West and taking the time to leave a very positive review! I am glad to hear that you had an overall pleasant stay and especially enjoyed the location of our hotel.

If there was anything that you think we could improve on, or if you would simply like to discuss your stay further, do not hesitate to contact us directly. We would love to hear from you again! We very much look forward to welcoming again soon.

Kind regards,