Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$105
US$84
US$182
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$134
US$170
US$145
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$96
Agoda.com
US$447
US$390
2,172 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2018

After reading numerous reviews on here, booking.com and google I was very apprehensive about staying in the hotel. I only ended up at this hotel as I was on a last minute business trip to London. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and I believe my room was also upgraded after letting them know I was here on business and wanted a quiet corridor (after seeing the reviews about noise).

The room was clean, well equipped and comfortable for one. The only issues I would say is that there is a bit of noise as the hotel is very busy (probably due to the price) and in the morning I was woken by maintenance work on the street outside my room and early cleaning staff. Also, I unexpectedly had to pay a deposit for my room, on arrival, which I had not really experience before when staying in London (however this is refunded on departure). But apart from that, you can see that the hotel are trying very hard to improve.

If every stay was the same as my first visit, then I would definitely say that this hotel is good value for money and the location is great.

Room Tip: Would recommend paying the extra for a superior room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HotelsManagers, General Manager at Bayswater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Holly W,

Thank you for taking some time to review your experience at the Bayswater Inn Hotel.

We are indeed, looking for every possible way to improve our hotel and our services. I would like to apologise for the noises and the cleaning staff disturbing you early on the morning.

If you are planning you next visit to London, please contact as directly on reservations@bayswaterinnhotel.com or our Facebook platform and we will be able to offer you a nice and quiet room.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Room was a decent size. Heater did not work. Met personally with the Front Desk and was told it was wintertime and to deal with it. No extra blankets to help out. At least the bed was small and it forced us to huddle together to stay warm.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HealeyDoc
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Where to start. First of all, our travel agent booked us into this inn. Our first room was awful. It was old and dingy,
Like a dungeon. It was seriously depressing. Everything was old, floors creaked, the bathroom digusting. The basin had a huge crack in it, and the step down from the bathroom had an uneven floor, That would easily twist an ankle. The bed was a sponge that instantly sunk in the middle. Room size was good, but everything was dented scratched or damaged in some way. The decor looked like something out of the 70’s era. I asked for another room, it was gross. We were given another room, that apparently was superior. It was the size of a shoe box. I could put up with the size, and more modern and updated. Bathroom way better. Just really small. The pillows in this hotel are horrible. Pancakes would have been fluffier. The brekky was ok. Everything needs a good update and clean. The first room we had was not on and the hallway leading to it also needs serious attention. They take a 50 pound deposit for annoying you. Oh, and place your smoke alarms not above the bed, where it is flashing right in your eyes when you’re trying to sleep in the shoe box sized room. The shower heads could do with a bit of movement, instead of rubbing up against the glass to catch the water. The location ok, close to the underground. Noise goes on all night. Lot of people here I suppose cause it’s cheap, but will never come here again. The website is very misleading, only showing the nicer rooms. Don’t be fooled!

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank 2manybags121
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed there at the beginning of our holiday and thought it was very good and great location. Breakfast was very good. Spent more time there at the end of our holiday and you would have thought we were staying at a totally different place. Breakfast was below ordinary. We left London on the Monday of the bank holiday our transport couldn't get to us as the roads were closed because of a 3 day carnivale which we weren't told about. We had to walk 6 blocks and the staff wouldn't even help us down the front steps with our luggage we were 2 females 60 & 70. They couldn't care less. It seems they aren't very consistent when they are good they are very good but when they bad they are very bad. Also they took almost two months to take a hold off credit card even though accomodation had been prepaid in full. Would hesitate to recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
HotelsManagers, General Manager at Bayswater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Maureen F,

I am sorry to heard that your stay with us was let down due to a lack of information from our side. We do try to keep all our guest updated in London events, however sometimes we struggle due to how busy London can get.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences. Staff will be addressed, so they wont make the same mistake twice.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Rooms very small (5qm) not advised of this when booking (I had not booked a basic room, I had upgraded). Could only store my suitcase if it was upright, otherwise door would not close.
My room was located in basement level, no windows or ventilation and was very stuffy in the room. Noise level from lift and housekeeping store areas was high.
Bathroom was dirty and no hot water.
I moved to another hotel after one night. No refund for my remaining nights was provided even though the room was not of hotel quality and did not match product description.

Would not recommend to anyone staying here for more than one night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the basement level.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank aussiedeb2018

Dear Aussiedeb2018,

I sorry to heard that your stay with us was let down by your room allocation. We do have various types of rooms and we are always trying to please all our guest.

I have taken note of all your comments and this will be addressed promptly.

I would also like to apologise for the inconveniences.