Bayswater Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$263
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$238
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$163
Official Hotel Site
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$100
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$113
Agoda.com
2,054 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We were placed in the worst room on the bottom floor. Everything was outdated and broken. The bathroom, I wouldn’t was my dog in there. After complaining, they gave us another room that was better. Ask, otherwise you’ll stay in the pits of hell below. After a few days there, we went out sightseeing only to find someone ( likely the maids, staff...) went thru one of my bags and took something I had just bought the previous day. It was small and they probably thought I wouldn’t notice, but I did. And then a hand cream from the bathroom was gone. They weren’t expensive, but I trusted for my belongings not too be rifled thru in a hotel. This has never happened to me before, so after that lock up yr cases. I emailed them and explained, no answer back, nothing. The pillows are bad, beds uncomfortable, no wifi in rooms. Overall a very bad experience.

Room Tip: Save yr money, book somewhere else, maids steal yr stuff.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nothappyjan178
HotelsManagers, General Manager at Bayswater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Nothappyjan178,

I am really sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Would it be possible for you to drop me and email with the issues you have mentioned.

My email is. david.gesto@bayswaterinnhotel.com

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Room was,clean,all things I needed. Friendly staff all good. It was an overnighter as my son who is 17,had an interview. So we travelled from Scotland,it had everything we needed and was close to a lot of shops and places to eat.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms

Dear Angela07_mcginley,

Thank you for your lovely review after your stay at the Bayswater Inn Hotel.

We are delighted to see that we reached your expectations and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

After reading numerous reviews on here, booking.com and google I was very apprehensive about staying in the hotel. I only ended up at this hotel as I was on a last minute business trip to London. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and I believe my room was also upgraded after letting them know I was here on business and wanted a quiet corridor (after seeing the reviews about noise).

The room was clean, well equipped and comfortable for one. The only issues I would say is that there is a bit of noise as the hotel is very busy (probably due to the price) and in the morning I was woken by maintenance work on the street outside my room and early cleaning staff. Also, I unexpectedly had to pay a deposit for my room, on arrival, which I had not really experience before when staying in London (however this is refunded on departure). But apart from that, you can see that the hotel are trying very hard to improve.

If every stay was the same as my first visit, then I would definitely say that this hotel is good value for money and the location is great.

Room Tip: Would recommend paying the extra for a superior room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Holly W,

Thank you for taking some time to review your experience at the Bayswater Inn Hotel.

We are indeed, looking for every possible way to improve our hotel and our services. I would like to apologise for the noises and the cleaning staff disturbing you early on the morning.

If you are planning you next visit to London, please contact as directly on reservations@bayswaterinnhotel.com or our Facebook platform and we will be able to offer you a nice and quiet room.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Room was a decent size. Heater did not work. Met personally with the Front Desk and was told it was wintertime and to deal with it. No extra blankets to help out. At least the bed was small and it forced us to huddle together to stay warm.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HealeyDoc
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Where to start. First of all, our travel agent booked us into this inn. Our first room was awful. It was old and dingy,
Like a dungeon. It was seriously depressing. Everything was old, floors creaked, the bathroom digusting. The basin had a huge crack in it, and the step down from the bathroom had an uneven floor, That would easily twist an ankle. The bed was a sponge that instantly sunk in the middle. Room size was good, but everything was dented scratched or damaged in some way. The decor looked like something out of the 70’s era. I asked for another room, it was gross. We were given another room, that apparently was superior. It was the size of a shoe box. I could put up with the size, and more modern and updated. Bathroom way better. Just really small. The pillows in this hotel are horrible. Pancakes would have been fluffier. The brekky was ok. Everything needs a good update and clean. The first room we had was not on and the hallway leading to it also needs serious attention. They take a 50 pound deposit for annoying you. Oh, and place your smoke alarms not above the bed, where it is flashing right in your eyes when you’re trying to sleep in the shoe box sized room. The shower heads could do with a bit of movement, instead of rubbing up against the glass to catch the water. The location ok, close to the underground. Noise goes on all night. Lot of people here I suppose cause it’s cheap, but will never come here again. The website is very misleading, only showing the nicer rooms. Don’t be fooled!

Stayed: January 2018