Ambassadors Bloomsbury
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
The Euro Hotel(London)
2,264 results
All reviewswet roomeuston stationwardrobe spacest pancraskings crossafternoon teacoffee machinebritish museumair conshort stayrussell squarefull englishone night stayrooms are smalldeluxe roomwest endexcellent location
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed for 2 nights last July. Main reason why I booked this hotel was due to its location near Euston Station and generally good reviews. It was an easy 5 minute walk from Euston train station. Reception staff very professional and helpful. I was very happy with our twin room , spotlessly clean and designed in a modern contemporary style. Excellent shower/ bathroom facilities
I was slighty worried beforehand after reading a few negative comments about room size, but in our experience there was nothing to worry about as it was an adequately sized room. it is true that there isn't a lot of storage but for us just staying 2 nights it really wasn't an issue. The bed was soooo comfortable - probably one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever stay in.
l would definately stay in this hotel again without a doubt and the breakfast was of a very high standard. Very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank AnnieRNorthWales
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed for 2 nights and chose the hotel due to price and on other reviews.
The reception staff were all English and very friendly/helpful.
The rooms were basic but clean but we were aware of that from the other reviews. Just enough for what we needed.
The hotel itself is situated across the road from Euston train station/underground so is ideal for shopping/sightseeing visits.
The buffet breakfast was gut busting and even the hubby was full! Food was fresh and no horrible dried up bits as there are in some hotels!
I phoned the hotel direct for a price but saved £50 by going on comparison sights, so its well worth shopping around!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2012

we stayed for one night 12/13 feb.Very comfortable bed.All staff very friendly and eager to please.hotel was very clean and tidy.no complaints from us.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Overpriced by at least £30 - 40/night (weekend rate). I have stayed in two other hotels in the same area (also 4 star) and the rooms were much larger, better appointed and better furnished. These were also available at the same time but I chose the Ambassadors just to a different hotel. Ambassadors was a lower standard than my usual hotels that I stay in this is why I thought it overpriced by at least £30/night (weekend rates). Staff were very polite.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I often stay at the Ambassador's Bloomsbury hotel when in London on business. Rooms are small but are spotlessly clean, modern and well equipt. Free wi-fi is available for guests and the hotel is in an ideal location for Euston and Kings Cross stations, infact I think its an ideal location for anywhere in London as you are so close to the tube network that you can get anywhere.

Breakfast in the restaurant is very nice and staff are very polite and offer a good service. I always have a comfortable stay at Ambassadors and will always try to stay here before looking for anyhere else!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business