US$193
US$153
US$171
US$145
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$139
  • Free Internet
US$173
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$113
US$103
US$82
US$443
US$413
2,294 results
All reviewswet roomeuston stationwardrobe spacest pancraskings crosscoffee machinebritish museumair conshort stayrussell squarefull englishone night stayafternoon tearooms are smalldeluxe roomwest endexcellent location
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I needed a fairly central hotel room to lay my head after a hard night's partying, and that's exactly what I got! It wasn't the biggest twin room I've ever stayed in, but it was clean, with good facilities (nespresso machine included in room price) and and incredibly good quality bed and pillows. They allowed me to leave my luggage in reception prior to booking in, and the staff were very friendly. I didn't eat there but it is literally across the road from Euston Station plaza with many eateries to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We booked a room at an alleged 74% discount via Hotel Exclusives at the price of £113, which was meant to be worth £350+. On arrival the room had no natural light (the small window opened onto some kind of metallic fire escape). The room was so small the you could not walk around the bed and there was no real storage space at all in the room. The shower room was repugnant and was really a giant wet-room (larger than the bedroom), it had no natural gradient towards the drain and no tray so the floor got soaked all around the loo when my wife took a shower. I sat on the bed while she did this and we decided to leave as this was clearly not of the quality we'd expect for £350 worth of room. The duty manager told us the room retails at £99 on their website and, other than their ambassador suites, they do not have rooms of that kind of price. He offered us an alternative room that was up for £190 as it was the marathon weekend, but even this better room was still below the standards of a basic travel inn type room. We decided to leave.

Hotel Exclusives and the hotel have both refused to refund us and claim that at certain times (depending on events / time of year) that these rooms can sell for £350 and that's why they are shown as reduced by 74%. Part of their reason is that we used the facilities.

Avoid at all costs as the rooms are a disgrace - even prisoners have natural light in their cells.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adrian S
GM-Ambassadors, Director of Sales at Ambassadors Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Guest, It is disappointing to read your review especially after we had already been in correspondence directly with yourselves and offered you a detailed explanation of how rack rates and pricing due to availability work. On your booking confirmation from Hotel Exclusives it did state that the booking was non-refundable so you would not have been entitled to a refund if you decided that you no longer wished to stay at the Hotel. Obviously it is disappointing that you did not like the room and chose not stay at the hotel, but you did you use the original rooms facilities including the bathroom and bed, before even requesting a change of room. We did try to resolve the situation by offering you another room which you then declined.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Me and mye bff were in London and stayed here for 4 nights. The location was great and the room was also good, but there were no place to put our toiletries. We have nothing to complain about really, just that the breakfast was expensive... But still we were happy with our stay And we will most likely live here the next time we visit London. The people in the reseption were Nice and we also got to borrow an adapter. The wifi was ok, but we bought highspeed wifi for £5,99, wich was worth it. Since The location was very sentral, it was a bit noisy outside, but that was not a big problem for us. The hotel layed right beside a church.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We arrived at the hotel at 12.00, to be told that check in was not until 15.00. Ok I agree if this is the time then the rules need to be adhered to.
The reception staff were stern and very formall.
The tiny reception leads into the bar and the lift is beside the reception area which made it very close with other guests wishing to also check in.
The porter was helpful allowing us to put our baggage in the store so that we could go outside to eat and grab a cup of coffee, although it would have been nice to have had a room to freshen up in.
When we arrived at 15.20 hours the reception was busy so had to wait.
It was only my opinion but I was dressed casually in shorts and the staff seamed to look down upon me as if I was not 100% welcome.
We were give a room key (104) and made our way to the first floor .
Straight opposite the lift was our room, when we opened the door we were taken aback by the size of this room, it was tiny, I paid nearly £200 per night to stay at this hotel.
It was hard to move around the room as not a Lot of space between the bed and the wall, when I looked out of the window the view was of the road and the hotel canopy. Directly above reception.
Another guest exited the lift and we heard every movement and sound they made, bear in mind this was within the first 5 minutes of being in the room. The room was decoded in mid 1990s light oak effect wood the walls were drab and lifeless.
The toilet/shower facility was aprox 2 meters x 2 meters square and looked like it had been modernised sometime after the rooms had been decorated.
The storage was minimal being able to hang only 4 hangers worth of evening dress wear in the cupboard. One note is that also the room had nowhere to put things, shelving etc, there were minimal mirrors situated in the wrong areas which made everything revolve around and on the bed.
I went to reception to complain.
The reservations manager came to my room and was polite and friendly, very proffessional in her attitude.
I explained that I had booked a superior double room, she told me that the booking company had made a mistake and the hotel only done double rooms and superior had now been taken off of the price list,, even though my confirmation stated superior.
We were moved ..... Room 509 on the fifth floor.
The room was exactly the same decor but a little larger in area, im now running out of characters to continue,,,,, Please spend your money elsewhere,, very overrated, expensive guest house.

Room Tip: Get a room in another hotel if you don't want to end up staying in a dated overpriced room with 2 single beds pushed together to create a double bed. The beds were spring loaded and maybe back in the nineties they were in a good comfortable condition, but certainly past there prime now. Felt that as a trivago / on line customer we ended up getting second rate rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
2  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I was in London for couple days and the hotel has everything room service, restaurant , they offer you guide service if you want it and if is late late night they can get pizza for you great service ...

Room Tip: Small but clean...is London
Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel