Berkeley Court
US$355
US$226
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$227
US$189
US$171
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$224
US$159
US$221
US$165
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$158
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$302
US$131
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$83
US$72
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I made the school-boy error of not reading the TripAdvisor reviews before booking!
I booked through Booking.com which ive used many times over the years. The reviews and pictures on there gave me an impression of basic but ok.
In fact this hotel is of a very poor standard and certainly not worth the money even on London prices. It is completely run-down and feels grubby. I think the rest of the reviews on here describe it as well as i could! I just want to add to them so no one else makes the same mistake and at least gets a true picture before they book!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajm8484
Reviewed 2 July 2017

So we found [online] a small hotel so as we could go to British Summer Time at Hyde Park, pretty sorry we even went through the front door . Décor was not up to the standard of what too expect from a hotel. Two couples paid [ or should I say robbed ] of £90 per night, thank goodness it was only 1 night. I have included photos of this disgusting premises. so , what was wrong with this place? The walk up to our room was knackering , with luggage, opened the door and no sign to say step down, as my wife lost her footing, curtains were hanging off the curtain rail, live electrical wires exposed, flooring advertised as parquet, no way, laminated, not used for commercial use, bed propped up with beer mats and non existent pillows , just a very flat excuse for one, shower and toilet room needs a complete overall and grouting, there was not even a plastic cup for teeth cleaning, [ they could have had disposable ones ] no shampoo or body wash just a very small piece of soap to wash with , we had too ask for more the ceiling had paint missing and crumbling and botched up plasterwork The hallway was filthy and no way had it seen a hoover in months, they actually had an advertisement for a cleaner, could see why no one would want this job. As we arrived back the receptionist [ if you can call it a reception] was asleep it appeared that that was her bed for the night. The reason why we did not leave was that we felt the other hotels were full due too the concerts and through looking we would have missed what we went up for. We have stayed in numerous hotels and feel ashamed that persons are subjected to this type of disgusting hotel/rooms in our capital city.

Room Tip: room at back is quieter
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank james f
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is an ideal place to stay if you want to be close the main shopping areas,there is no lift so if you are on the top floor and staying for a few nights you should feel fitter by time you come to check out. The room was clean with a nice bathroom,all the staff are very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This is without doubt the most horrible place I have ever stayed. It stinks, is reeking filthy and the reception staff gave the most awful customer service. I am scratching myself just thinking about it. I know you get what you pay for and this is cheap. But it's not cheap enough in fact they should pay you to stay here. Don't!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PEGS40
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Ok, First of all, we didn't choose this hotel. The company booked it for us and when we found out the name and came here to read some reviews we got truthfully scared. I have to say it: IT's not that bad! It's 5 minutes away from oxford street.
The hotel is not super clean, that's true. The staff didn't seem that annoying and when we had to check out they also asked if we needed a cab. The rooms are old, that's for sure. The bed makes a lot of noise and all they give you is a small bar of soap and two towels. I don't know if I would go there again, but considering where it is and how much it costs...I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business