Stayed here with my boyfriend for one night but wish we had booked for two! Friendly staff seemed to remember us from last time and we were greeted with smiles as we checked in; yet again we were upgraded to executive room which we were thrilled with! Had a beautiful meal in the Elements restaurant and then went out in London for the night. The next morning we woke up to sunshine and took a walk round Tower Bridge and the Tower of London before heading over to Westferry to meet family and then back to the hotel to collect our bags which the hotel staff very kindly kept safe for us in the lobby.
Overall we had another amazing stay in the Novotel and we will certainly be back many more times! Thankyou! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London Tower Bridge is located in the City of London. Offering 6 meeting rooms and WiFi internet access for business travellers, the hotel is also a superb base for those on holiday in London. Situated opposite the Tower of London on the Thames close to Tower Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral. Take a short tube ride to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge or the West End theatre and shopping areas. The hotel has Keepers Lounge bar and kitchen, gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAE Travel Pte Ltd, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Novotel London Hotel Bridge
- London Novotel
- Novotel Tower Bridge