“Very comfortable and quiet”

Ranked #238 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic stay in this hotel. The bed was very very comfortable and there was absolutely NO street noise. It was so quiet. I had a great nights sleep followed by an extremely tasty breakfast where the choice was just amazing. Fresh fruit, cereals, dried fruit, fresh bread, ham, salami, very fresh danish pastries and croissants, full English, tea, coffee, fresh orange juice. Could have sat there all morning eating as the food was so good. The staff were so friendly and helpful too. I highly recommend this hotel. Very close to Tower Hill tube station and the Tower of London.

Room Tip: Room 317 was very quiet indeed.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,966)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are nice and the hotel is clean but this is not the most accommodating hotel. I arranged in advance for early check-in only to arrive and receive a very polite no. The same can be said about concierge service along with room service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice room. Was surprised at breakfast at the number of children staying, some of whom were running around causing a nuisance. One dived into the hotel lift and pressed the top floor button and then dived out again sending me on an unnecessary trip to the top of the hotel when I was trying to go down.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
VeroDelattre, General Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Phil,

Thank you for sharing your comments following your stay at Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am very sorry to find out you experienced some nuisance caused by children staying at our hotel. As we are also family friendly hotel, we have some children staying with us, especially during school holidays periods, this however doesn't justify their action. I totally agree with you that parents should take care of their children, especially when sharing space with other guests.
I trust this one off incident will not have an impact on your decision to choose to stay with us in the future.

Veronique Delattre

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hard to fault this hotel really. Check-in was easy and the room was superb. Modern, clean and all the facilities you’ll need. The only reason that I’m not giving five stars is because the breakfast just wasn’t up to scratch. The quality of the produce wasn’t great and the fried eggs were cooked so much that they resembled pancakes. But this is a minor gripe in what otherwise, was an excellent stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ray,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback following your stay at Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your room, the services provided and had a positive experience on your arrival.
I'm sorry though to read that the breakfast has not met your expectations. I have already discussed this with our Head Chef and an immediate action will be taken to make sure our guests enjoy their first meal of the day.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in London and I trust you will visit us again in near future.

Veronique Delattre

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my 3rd visit to the hotel and even being Platinum Member of Accor Hotels there was recognition or benefited offered. They did manage to change my bed sheets once during my stay. So thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
VeroDelattre, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel London Tower Bridge. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I assure you that I shared your comments with all our team in order to prevent future occurrence. I also added a special note you your profile to make sure that on your next stays you will well receive the recognition you deserve as a Platinum member. With regards to the bed sheets, as we are part of Accorhotels we are also part of the Planet 21 program. For this reason our standard is to change the bed sheets every 3 nights in order to reduce our impact on the environment. However we totally can change them more on request. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Antoine Chauveau