US$241
US$171
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$200
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$124
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$73
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$120
  • Free Internet
US$183
US$153
US$151
US$133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$88
US$71
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$170
US$142
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

3,195 results
All reviewstower bridgetube stationfenchurch streetsofa bedcircle lineexecutive roomminute walkexcellent locationfamily roommodern hotelbusiness tripexcellent staywould highly recommend this hotelwest endlondon eyexboxaccor
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are nice and the hotel is clean but this is not the most accommodating hotel. I arranged in advance for early check-in only to arrive and receive a very polite no. The same can be said about concierge service along with room service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Very nice room. Was surprised at breakfast at the number of children staying, some of whom were running around causing a nuisance. One dived into the hotel lift and pressed the top floor button and then dived out again sending me on an unnecessary trip to the top of the hotel when I was trying to go down.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
VeroDelattre, General Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Phil,

Thank you for sharing your comments following your stay at Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am very sorry to find out you experienced some nuisance caused by children staying at our hotel. As we are also family friendly hotel, we have some children staying with us, especially during school holidays periods, this however doesn't justify their action. I totally agree with you that parents should take care of their children, especially when sharing space with other guests.
I trust this one off incident will not have an impact on your decision to choose to stay with us in the future.

Veronique Delattre
Novotel London Tower Bridge

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Hard to fault this hotel really. Check-in was easy and the room was superb. Modern, clean and all the facilities you’ll need. The only reason that I’m not giving five stars is because the breakfast just wasn’t up to scratch. The quality of the produce wasn’t great and the fried eggs were cooked so much that they resembled pancakes. But this is a minor gripe in what otherwise, was an excellent stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ray,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback following your stay at Novotel London Tower Bridge.
I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your room, the services provided and had a positive experience on your arrival.
I'm sorry though to read that the breakfast has not met your expectations. I have already discussed this with our Head Chef and an immediate action will be taken to make sure our guests enjoy their first meal of the day.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in London and I trust you will visit us again in near future.

Veronique Delattre
Novotel London Tower Bridge

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This was my 3rd visit to the hotel and even being Platinum Member of Accor Hotels there was recognition or benefited offered. They did manage to change my bed sheets once during my stay. So thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
VeroDelattre, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel London Tower Bridge. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I assure you that I shared your comments with all our team in order to prevent future occurrence. I also added a special note you your profile to make sure that on your next stays you will well receive the recognition you deserve as a Platinum member. With regards to the bed sheets, as we are part of Accorhotels we are also part of the Planet 21 program. For this reason our standard is to change the bed sheets every 3 nights in order to reduce our impact on the environment. However we totally can change them more on request. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Antoine Chauveau
Guest Experience Leader

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We stayed here last Friday to Sunday for a weekend break in London. The hotel was in a lovely location near the Tower, we ate here on the Friday evening having a snack which was quite nice (a burger and chips is what it is). The staff were excellent and friendly, no complaints there. Sleep quality was excellent as the room was comfortable. We would stay here again.
1 part negative, breakfast wasn't very hot in fact it was just warm. There were plenty of staff at breakfast time but they looked poorly organised.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple