Book now, pay at stay
Doubletree
US$89
US$81
Hotels.com
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
Doubletree
US$208
US$147
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$111
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$288
US$147
The Arch London(London)
US$336
US$299
2,257 results
All reviewscanary wharffree ferrycanada waterriver viewbottomless proseccohotel ferrydouble treethames clipperwarm cookieson arrivalqueen roomjubilee linelovely hotelafternoon teathe executive loungeeasy accessbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Very average hotel. The think you want a cookie on arrival. Get I lover the cookies. Nobody cares. Smell in room and corridor was vile. Rooms are ok. View was awesome of river. Ferry is good but a novelty.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of your experience with your guest room. At our property, we often utilize guest reviews to help us improve our hotel operations. We’ve reviewed your feedback with our hotel team and are now actively taking steps to freshen our guestrooms. We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I've stayed at this hotel a few times now and the experience had been consistent, staff are friendly and accommodating and the rooms are comfortable with good facilities, comfy beds and generally quiet. I use the Hilton Honors app to check in and assign my room at checkin which means I can pick somewhere quiet. Some of the rooms are a walk away but this is fine, the lift layout can be very confusing but other than that it's good. I have eaten the breakfast which is very plentiful but quite expensive for what it is and therefore I genuinely don't pay unless there is a special offer on.

The ferry is complimentary during your stay and runs roughly every 10mins till around midnight, a great service to and from Canary Wharf pier.

Room Tip: Use the Hilton honors app, you can choose your own room. Watch out for booking rooms on the main corridors as they will have more noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Amie G, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to your most recent stay. We are delighted that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. As highlighted our team work incredibly hard to ensure all guest leave totally satisfied. I will of course share you wonderful feedback with them as I know they will be delighted they were able to assist and exceed your expectations. Please do let us know when you will next return as it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

What a fantastic weekend thanks to Hilton.The barman Karim and the lady chef were excellent and really made our weekend away a very enjoyable one, they went out of their way to exceed our expectations especially when I confused breakfast time on the Bank Holiday Monday. We will definitely be returning here thanks again, John, Laura and Abbey.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Great hotel friendly staff. Took a river view suite and was not disappointed. Ferry service great addition to offer. Hotel bar was well stocked and check-in process was easy and efficient. Quality of breakfast was good and plenty of option to sit inside or out.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Great location great outside bar/restaurant spots just by the Thames perfect for a summers day, booked a room with a Thames side view was beautiful, the room had everything we could honestly live there!

We had access to the executive lounge with free food and beverages outstanding value for money.

I'll be back here next time we're in London for sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Amie G, PA to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017