DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside
US$128
US$396
US$281
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$122
Agoda.com
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$108
US$85
Orbitz.com
2,221 results
All reviewscanary wharffree ferrycanada waterriver viewhotel ferrybottomless proseccodouble treethames clipperwarm cookieson arrivaljubilee linelovely hotellovely roomafternoon teathe executive loungeeasy accessbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Great great great hotel!! Service was faultless and the staff were so friendly. So accommodating and informative. They genuinely couldn't do enough to help. Hotel itself was gorgeous with a modern feel. Very clean, tidy and well maintained. We stayed in a 2 bed family room and it was perfect. Myself, my husband and our 3 yr old son stayed at it was great. Nice big entrance area, bathroom was a little small but did what it needed to do and again was clean and well maintained. Bed linen and towels provided were all clean and plenty of them. Beds were so comfy, AC in the room was good and the little balcony/patio area was good size too. Hairdryer in the room along with an iron and ironing board, kettle with plenty of cups and tea and coffee. Didn't hear a peep from any other guests. Breakfast was perfect and plenty of it. Restaurant staff and chefs were very accommodating - they even made my son some pancakes upon request. Would definitely stay again but would suggest it'd be better as a couple or group stay as we didn't get to enjoy the bar and terrace area over the river. It would be perfect for any O2 goers or to enjoy a sociable evening at Canary Wharf. Free ferry to and from the hotel was clean and again, staff were great. Not the best base for sightseeing with a young one due to the travel involved. All round great place

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

On arrival we were given a very nice hot cookie, but unfortunately our room was not ready but we were early, we were told to come back to reception in numerous occasions only to be told our room was still not ready, eventually we got put in a room called knights it was a huge room with a separate suite attached, the room was very comfy, bed very comfy a huge tv on the wall the bathroom was well stocked with shampoo, shower gel and body lotion, the view of the Thames was incredible with a free boat service to get over to the Canary Wharf it literally took 5 mins, the breakfast at hotel was excellent as were all the staff we came across, we will be booking to go back next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I have been twice to this hotel in the last 12 months.
I flew in early from Frankfurt and was way before check in time in the hotel. Nevertheless the friendly lady at the reception checked whether there were rooms already available. I was lucky.
Rooms are not very big, but fit comfortably if you do not stay too long.
The thing I enjoyed most is taking the ferry and getting into Canary Wharf within minutes. And in the evening, you leave a busy business center and within minutes you end up in a very quiet corner of London.
Breakfast is fantastic. I enjoyed the food and the view. I am a big fan of English breakfast and I was not disappointed at all. And what is better than enjoying such a delicious breakfast with a view on the river Thames and the Canary Wharf skyscrapers in the background !
I will certainly return here and I will send all of my staff that goes to Canary Wharf over here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night for a business trip at Canary wharf. From there you can conveniently go by ferry to the hotel. Staff was friendly. When I tried to get some food in the evening it was quite difficult, there are no shops around. Therefore, I tried the room service. It took me 10minutes to reach somebody who told me that it would take at least 45min to get me a sandwich. I was in room 288 which was ok but also kind of outdated, esp bathroom was small and had mould in it. Wifi worked badly. Breakfast was ok. Given the price I paid, not a stay I can recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Dragos-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Jesi,

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. We are sorry to hear that our room service delivery time took longer than expected. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our chefs, kitchen staff and servers whose goal is to serve our guests fresh, tasty, healthy meals. New perspectives about our hotel and our guestroom appearance help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. We are also currently updating the wireless system and hope to have a faster internet experience soon.

We are however, pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff during your visit. On your next visit to our area, we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent food, service and hospitality we’re known for.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very high level of service provided. From start to finish there were no issues. Location is great and the free ferry to Canary Wharf was excellent and we never had to wait too long for the next boat. I will be booking again when next in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family