Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
US$210
US$176
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$86
The Arch London(London)
US$335
US$280
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$147
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$97
US$88
Priceline
4,338 results
All reviewstrain stationgwr towerthe executive loungesteam bartower roompraed streetdirect accessconvenient locationhotel lobbyexcellent locationhyde parkmini bartube linesby london standardspaddingtonconveniencelhr
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This was the ideal locale while in London. Not only was it in a great location and close to nearby restaurants and locations but it was an excellent hotel. Reception & concierge services were so helpful. They allowed us to check our luggage ahead of check in time which was immensely kind. With a referral from the concierge, we were able to eat locally which was wonderful until check in & take in some sights. The tube was close by and the Heathrow express is so conveniently located inside the hotel. Our tickets were even arranged by the concierge- fantastic!! The Heathrow express being right there made our depart a breeze. The Hilton Paddington also had air conditioning which is so, so nice as not many of the hotels have A.C. Thank you for that amenity, it made for a restful night sleep. A great hotel in an ideal locale!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HiltonLonPaddington, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Maura S,

We were delighted to read your review in connection with your recent visit to the Hilton London Paddington. Feedback such as yours is always a source of great encouragement.

We look forward to welcoming you to Paddington again when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

280 pounds a night for a run down beat up room. No way this is a quality hotel. I'd rate it 2 star max!! Forget Internet access too, this really is a true 1970's experience!!
Oh, a lot of the staff struggle with English and the executive lounge is dirty with a shockingly poor breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

S4691UJkevinj

Thank you for submitting a review in relation to your stay at the Hilton London Paddington last month.

As per my communication with you on 1st September I would like to reiterate our sincere apologies for the disappointing elements highlighted in connection with this visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Nice hotel, good room, good breakfast, can't beat the convenience for getting to Heathrow. Just walk to the train without having to go outside. Only sad point is the really loud bar, with remarkably uncomfortable seating. Next time I'll go somewhere else for my whiskey.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel due to it being the closest to paddington station but hadn't realised you can actually access it from within the station and then getting to the tube too so no getting wet if raining!! So fantastic location for everywhere. The room we were kindly upgraded to an executive double was huge and well laid out, with complimentary snacks and drinks in a room overlooking the station itself. Staff very helpful and friendly. Hotel itself is beautiful inside. Only fault I could see was the hot water took a very long time to come through to the shower and we were only on the 1st floor! Apart from that everything was great and we will return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonLonPaddington, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Holidays4ever,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review following your recent stay at the Hilton London Paddington.

We were delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you to Paddington again when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I booked this hotel for a conference that was held in the same location. I have however expected so many problems that clearly I can say it was my worst hotel experience I've ever had:
- the credit card used for booking was required for presentation at the counter. My stay was booked by the company and I did not have this credit card. I had several bookings done by this company but it was first hotel which denied the payment. Had to pay it from private money.
- when I entered my room (it was pretty cold outside), the window was wide open (most likely for hours/days) and temeprature was really low
- heating was not working and I needed to argue for HOURS to get it fixed - my first answer was "we need a part that's not available so it may take some days", had to escalate it intensively to get another room
- internet was not slow, it was unreachable. After reporting it to manager, I got access to another WiFi that worked fine.
- my WakeUp call didn't work and, when reported to manager, was commented as "typical mistake of hotel staff"
- the cleaning staff entered my room when I was working and IGNORED my request not to clean. There was a lot of comments from cleaning stuff about my private matters (like: "oh, you are using Armani perfumes" etc.)
- during my stay, someone from staff entered the room "just to check" items in the minibar?!

Breakfast was very british, ie. if you don't know items there, it's better not to try (ie. sausages were terrible). The one interesting hotel facility, whisky bar, was also closed for maintenance during my stay.
Generally, I have never felt that things are not working as they should so often... Would never consider going there again and will try to avoid the Hilton brand in future.
Considering value for money, stay was very expensive. This mixed up with poor quality makes me feel like i was cheated. Getting an access to executive lounge (with coffee, tee and sandwitches) seems like very bad "reward" for all those problems.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business