“Great location!”

Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel
Ranked #134 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This was a great location to stay in London! My only complaint would be the heat in the room during the day. The sun came straight into the room so we HAD to keep the curtains drawn all day or you would roast! We did not spend much time in the room so that made it better. I would stay there again but would try for a room off the street if possible!! Skip the breakfast buffet unles you eat a lot!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Campbosco
EdTed, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us, I apologise that the room temperature was a little warm for you. Please don't hesitate to request a room facing away from the sun if you stay with us again. Our breakfast buffet represents excellent value for money, but if you fancy a smaller offering we have a grab and go option which features a coffee and a croissant. I hope to see you back with us again if you choose to visit London.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel

Reviewed 8 February 2012

This is the perfect place to stay in London with children. The staff was extremely friendly and generous with the sometimes rather wild kids. They made our wishes regarding early check-in and late check-out possible without further ado. Breakfast buffet is lavish and good quality.

The Southbank is great with kids. You can let them run because there is no traffic, there are many restaurants around, the London Eye is just around the corner and so is the Aquarium, the West End and Westminster are both within walking distance, Waterloo also has perfect tube connections with the Bakerloo and the Northern line.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and our five star review. I am delighted that you found us to be suitable for your needs, especially when travelling with young children. I am glad that you found our staff helpful and friendly and enjoyed our breakfast experience. It was our pleasure to assist you with early and late check in, we will always aim to do this where possible and dependent on our occupancy. I hope to see you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

We could not fault this hotel, from check in to departure we had a great stay.
All staff keen and willing to help.
Rooms very clean
Excellent location to all major attractions.
We would recommend this hotel without a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback and our five star rating. I am delighted that you found our hotel clean and comfortable. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay and remarked that we were exceptionally clean. I will pass this feedback back to our housekeeping team. Thank you for your comments and I hope to see you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Premier Inn London County Hall for two nights starting on 31st January 2012 We wanted to stay quite close to Covent Garden as we were going to see Don Giovanni. We contacted a number of hotels and found that a three to four star hotel for two nights would be costing us around £600. plus taxes which would include Vat a bit of a con I thought, I must have stayed in about 50 premier inns during my working career so I new that in the main they represented good value for money and I new that at least we would have a comfortable room so we booked the Premier Inn County Hall London and what an excellent choice it was alongside the Thames and next to the London Eye and very close to London Underground ( the tube) Covent Garden was about three stops away so that weas good staff were very helpfull with the automated check in and on hand to help at breakfast with a very good attitude and friendly smile, whilst we were in London it was very cold with a piercing wind so it was always very nice to get back into what was in more ways than one a very warm hotel bottom line two nights for my wife and I breakfast on one morning total price £281 including vat outstanding value well done Premier Inn London County Hall

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimbobAberdare

Thank you very much for your review and our five star feedback. I am pleased that you had a good stay with us and enjoyed seeing Don Giovanni. I am glad you found us to be of good value for money and enjoyed our central location. Thank you for your feedback about our staff, I will certainly pass this on to them. I hope to see you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

If you are looking for a central location, no frills, value for money hotel for your trip to London...... this hotel is a great choice. Check-in is quick and hassle free, with a member of staff on hand to guide you through the electronic / on screen check in in the foyer. Our room (505) was quiet, clean & spacious with a shower above the bath which was pretty powerful.
The room had an TV with multi channels, good storage, a safe and was fitted with an electric storage heater which had an adjustable thermostat. The beds were firm and comfortable with plenty of linen and additional pillows.
There is an newsagent and assortment of shops / coffee shops on the door step, with a fantastic french bakers a few doors down. It's a short walk (5 mins) to Waterloo tube with an ATM.
Overall, a great choice for a weekend away.

machine.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a Thames View.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank salfordsausage

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found us to be good value for money. I am glad that you enjoyed our check in experience, it is our aim that this increases your contact time with our friendly team. Thank you for your feedback regarding our room set up and facilities, I am glad that this suited your needs. I hope to see you back with us soon.