“Good stay”

Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel
Ranked #134 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Good location, particularly for the Imperial War Museum where I was undertaking some for a few days.

No complaints except noting that there was no shaver socket in the bathroom. Seems to be a "surprise feature" of some Premier Inns (so I now have an adapter plug). Breakfast is a decent buffet - but it can be a bit of a scrum when it's busy.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank harters
EdTed, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am glad that you enjoyed our central location and managed to visit a museum while you were in London. Thank you for your comments regarding our room set up, I will ensure this is fed-back to our head office room design team. I hope to welcome you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel

Reviewed 29 February 2012

A mums and daughters' weekend after a long absence from the capital - couldn't have asked for a better location. Could walk everywhere, including to the West End so no need for the tube or costly taxis. Stunning views of the Thames, Big Ben and the South Bank with all it has to offer. Literally right next to London Eye and looks beautiful lit up at night. Clean, comfortable and warm room, friendly staff, the usual great breakfast and free storage for cases after the generous midday checkout time. Will definitely be returning here and recommending it to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lizzieb83_12

Thank you for your feedback and comments about your recent stay at County Hall. I was pleased to read that you used our location to full advantage and took in many of the local sights and attractions. Thank you for the comments about your room and our staff, both of these aspects are very important to us and so I will pass this feedback on. It is always paramount that people wish to return to us so I was pleased that you ended you review with this comment. Thank you and I am sure we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Have stayed here before; this time was here for 4 nights. Check in staff were very helpful - it's the first time I'd used the automatic check in machines, but they worked fine.

My room was on the 4th floor and was looking a little bit tired. It could probably do with another lick of paint in the not too distant future. But no major complaints.

Breakfast each morning was a very good selection and tasty. The lifts are still a bit of an issue, but I didn't have to wait as long as my previous stay so I don't know if they've adjusted the timings for these.

Overall, no complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, delighted to hear that you experienced a fast and easy check in using our kiosk service. Thank you for the feedback regarding our rooms, we are currently undergoing a painting refurbishment program across all our rooms. It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable breakfast and found the quality of our food to be tasty. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

This hotel has a lot to offer; Friendly staff, great location, and great price. Wow, having never been to London this truly was a great location. Only planning on spending one night here but given how much we liked the hotel,the location, and all there is to see and do in the area and we stayed an extra night. The staff were very accommodating.
Located right next to the London Eye and River Thames. Big Ben, Palace of Westminster/House of Parliment and Westminster Abbey is just a short walk over the Westminster bridge. Buckingham Palace is about a mile away and is at least a 20min walk; but if your up for it you can walk through St James's Park along the way for a nice stroll. These are just a few of the many things to do thain the area of the Premier Inn London County Hall,
There is transportation in every direction; underground or taxi.
The Hotel staff was very helpful; not as knowledgeable about the area and attractions as they could be. They used the internet for every question; Thank you google! But they were always willing to help. I would reccommned this and would also stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lon03

Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and found our location to be suitable for your first experience of London. Thank you for the feedback regarding out staff, its great to hear that they helpful to you when you needed information on the local area. Its great to hear that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel in Feb 2012 after a break of a few years, and I was amazed by the difference in customer service from the last time I stayed. There was always at least two members of staff available in reception and it felt like nothing was too much trouble.

My partner and I arrived at 10am in the morning, thinking we would have to leave our luggage and come back to check in around 2pm. However, this wasn't the case. The member of staff of duty helped us to check straight in and we were in the room in minutes.

We needed an extra towel during our stay and the staff on reception arranged for this to be delivered by the housekeeping staff straightaway.

The staff were also very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and were able to give clear directions, for example to the nearest cash machine.

The room was very comfortable and clean, and there was a flexible, easy to work heating panel.

We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay here and would definitely book again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Rachel105

Thank you for your feedback, five star review and fantastic comments. I was delighted to hear that our staff delivered great service and that we were able to accommodate you in your room before the official check in time. I am glad you enjoyed your room set up and were able to adjust the heating to your requirements. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you again soon.