US$188
US$104
US$84
US$164
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Free Internet
US$171
US$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$96
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$122
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$447
US$391
8,167 results
All reviewslondon eyewaterloo stationgreat locationjubilee gardensbig bensouth banklondon aquariumfamily roommeal dealwestminster abbeyno air conditioningbudget hotelcentral locationshort breakbathroom doorfire alarmgood nights sleep
Reviewed 29 February 2012

A mums and daughters' weekend after a long absence from the capital - couldn't have asked for a better location. Could walk everywhere, including to the West End so no need for the tube or costly taxis. Stunning views of the Thames, Big Ben and the South Bank with all it has to offer. Literally right next to London Eye and looks beautiful lit up at night. Clean, comfortable and warm room, friendly staff, the usual great breakfast and free storage for cases after the generous midday checkout time. Will definitely be returning here and recommending it to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lizzieb83_12
EdTed, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Thank you for your feedback and comments about your recent stay at County Hall. I was pleased to read that you used our location to full advantage and took in many of the local sights and attractions. Thank you for the comments about your room and our staff, both of these aspects are very important to us and so I will pass this feedback on. It is always paramount that people wish to return to us so I was pleased that you ended you review with this comment. Thank you and I am sure we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Have stayed here before; this time was here for 4 nights. Check in staff were very helpful - it's the first time I'd used the automatic check in machines, but they worked fine.

My room was on the 4th floor and was looking a little bit tired. It could probably do with another lick of paint in the not too distant future. But no major complaints.

Breakfast each morning was a very good selection and tasty. The lifts are still a bit of an issue, but I didn't have to wait as long as my previous stay so I don't know if they've adjusted the timings for these.

Overall, no complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, delighted to hear that you experienced a fast and easy check in using our kiosk service. Thank you for the feedback regarding our rooms, we are currently undergoing a painting refurbishment program across all our rooms. It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable breakfast and found the quality of our food to be tasty. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

This hotel has a lot to offer; Friendly staff, great location, and great price. Wow, having never been to London this truly was a great location. Only planning on spending one night here but given how much we liked the hotel,the location, and all there is to see and do in the area and we stayed an extra night. The staff were very accommodating.
Located right next to the London Eye and River Thames. Big Ben, Palace of Westminster/House of Parliment and Westminster Abbey is just a short walk over the Westminster bridge. Buckingham Palace is about a mile away and is at least a 20min walk; but if your up for it you can walk through St James's Park along the way for a nice stroll. These are just a few of the many things to do thain the area of the Premier Inn London County Hall,
There is transportation in every direction; underground or taxi.
The Hotel staff was very helpful; not as knowledgeable about the area and attractions as they could be. They used the internet for every question; Thank you google! But they were always willing to help. I would reccommned this and would also stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lon03

Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and found our location to be suitable for your first experience of London. Thank you for the feedback regarding out staff, its great to hear that they helpful to you when you needed information on the local area. Its great to hear that you would stay with us again and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel in Feb 2012 after a break of a few years, and I was amazed by the difference in customer service from the last time I stayed. There was always at least two members of staff available in reception and it felt like nothing was too much trouble.

My partner and I arrived at 10am in the morning, thinking we would have to leave our luggage and come back to check in around 2pm. However, this wasn't the case. The member of staff of duty helped us to check straight in and we were in the room in minutes.

We needed an extra towel during our stay and the staff on reception arranged for this to be delivered by the housekeeping staff straightaway.

The staff were also very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and were able to give clear directions, for example to the nearest cash machine.

The room was very comfortable and clean, and there was a flexible, easy to work heating panel.

We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay here and would definitely book again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Rachel105

Thank you for your feedback, five star review and fantastic comments. I was delighted to hear that our staff delivered great service and that we were able to accommodate you in your room before the official check in time. I am glad you enjoyed your room set up and were able to adjust the heating to your requirements. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed here for a hen weekend for one night.

We had a nightmare check in and the staff were quite unpleasant and unhelpful.

That aside the locaion of this hotel is brilliant for the South Bank, Westminster and Covent Garden.

The rooms were all spacious and clean, and of normal Premier Inn standard. Despite the location the rooms were quiet. The beds are comfortable and there is plenty of room for a family of 4 in one room.

The breakfast was lovely with lots of choice but once again I felt the staff were a let down.

Overall a great location and a nice hotel shame about the staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
EdTed, Manager at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you for your review. We always strive to provide the best level of customer service and I apologise that on this occasion we did not manage to meet this. Following your comments, the whole team has been re-trained on all aspects of customer service to prevent your experience from being repeated.

I am glad you were happy with your room and the breakfast. Going forward, we will take all necessary steps to ensure all our guests have a good stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.