Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel
US$207
US$154
US$128
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
US$396
US$281
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
US$96
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$158
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$145
Agoda.com
8,022 results
All reviewslondon eyewaterloo stationgreat locationjubilee gardensbig bensouth banklondon aquariumfamily roommeal dealwestminster abbeyno air conditioningbudget hotelcentral locationbathroom doorshort breakfire alarmgood nights sleep
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel 10 -13 Feb 2013 and were pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and helpful, the check-in was the quickest I have ever come across - we were in our room within 10 minutes of arriving at the hotel. The room was spacious and we could even see the London Eye from our window. Dinner at the restaurant was reasonably priced and the staff here were also extremely helpful. Breakfast the following morning was fab - so much to choose from - excellent value for money. The hotel was quiet - no problems with noise at any time. Excellent base to do sightseeing from. Will recommend this hotel to friends and family. Check-out took about 1 minute - no hassle at all. Overall extremely impressed with this hotel - staff more attentive than in other hotels that have high star rating.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Unusually I'm reviewing a hotel I didn't stay in however I felt I had to pass comment due to a recent visit meeting colleagues who were staying there. I was meeting them in the bar (I was at the park plaza westminster) and they were late down. I struggled to find the bar and immediately someone near the check-in machines saw what I was looking for and rather than point me in the right direction actually accompanied me. When I arrrived I looked for my colleagues in the bar and restaurant and then returned to the bar. The barman immediately came over and asked me if he could help. When I explained I was waiting for people he got me a drink and brought it to the table. He then said he had some newspapers and magazines I could read if I wanted to whilst I waited. I thought the service was exellent and it felt to me like a really "lone woman friendly" type of place where you would be very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Izzyk
Reviewed 14 February 2013

They said Amex was accepted. My card worked perfectly fine, yet the machine refused it.
The room temperature was very bad and could not be adjusted during the night. I was freezing!
The next morning when I mentioned it to the receptionist, he did not action anything.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable stay, and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all feedback is very important to us and we would like the opportunity to investigate further. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I hate these "hotels" more every time I have to stay in one. They are not hotels, they are soulless, characterless people storage units. The foyer is designed around a 24hr ATM lobby, the rooms are too cold and the bathroom colder. No fridge, I know this is how they are but why?! No food available after hours and the bar very much shut after midnight although 1am promised. Charges to use the safe, charges for wifi(getting more and more common in so many now though), vending machines of pop and crisps and no humans working... It's the easy jet of "hotels". Breakfast is some kind of hectic hell. All the food we had was cold. Mushrooms chewy and tasteless. So the "hot and tasty" heading seems to be a misnomer. Second worst hotel breakfast I have ever had. And then the queue for the lifts! Of the 3 lifts, one did not work at all whilst I was there. I heard a man ask the only person I saw in the main entrance where the stairs were and she gave him some health and safety speech but didn't tell him where they were. If I hadn't bumped into an old friend at that moment I would have pushed the point myself. The only good point I can think of was that the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank whoiarent
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We stayed here in February 2012. We then had to be as close to both Waterloo Station and the Royal Festival Hall as possible. It was an obvious choice for this February's visit for an RFH concert, even though the proximity criterion no longer applied. We knew what to expect and got it - comfortable beds, good breakfast, attentive staff. It was appreciably more expensive than before and clearly not included within the £29 per room offer. But the prime location is probably the reason, and we did not consider any alternative hotel.

Room Tip: West side (back) faces river and, for some, the London Eye. East side (above entrance) faces street and buildings opposite, but is quiet and not overlooked. Only service traffic can use the road. Note that taxis cannot get closer that 50 yards away.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple