US$104
US$84
US$164
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$188
Doubletree
US$171
US$145
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$96
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$122
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$447
US$391
8,167 results
All reviewslondon eyewaterloo stationgreat locationjubilee gardensbig bensouth banklondon aquariumfamily roommeal dealwestminster abbeyno air conditioningbudget hotelcentral locationshort breakbathroom doorfire alarmgood nights sleep
Reviewed 28 September 2005

We stayed at the Premier Travel Inn for 2 nights in September. The location was wonderful, basically located right under the London Eye. Very easy to get to all the top tourist destinations, either by walking or by the Tube. Also, the Waterloo station is basically a block or so away, which is ideal for those people taking Eurostar to Paris. Another benefit is the cheap internet cafe across the street.

The rooms themselves were very basic, no frills. You sort of felt like you were sleeping in a dorm room. There is no air-conditioning, but they do offer a small fan, which is of minimal assistance. Check-in time is 2pm, but I would suggest arriving a bit earlier. We arrived right at 2pm, and there was already a long line. (mostly older couples and families.)

Overall we enjoyed the location, but the rooms felt so small and cold. If you go into it understanding this fact and don't plan on spending much time in the room (other than sleeping) this is a nice "lower priced" option in London.

12  Thank AGoldie
Reviewed 27 September 2005

If you have stayed in London very many times then you will know that it's quite difficult to find a decently priced hotel with good-sized rooms, etc.

I was pleasantly surprised with this place. The staff was very good and helpful. I needed extra pillows because I can't sleep "flat" and they were immediately provided. I asked for a view and they told me to come back in a half hour and they'd do what they could. We went to eat in the hotel restaurant called "Slice" and when we returned we had a room with a view. Everything was clean, always had soap and shampoo and towels provided daily. Maids and desk people were always nice and eager to help. I was not careful to keep the shower curtain in the tub one night so I flooded the floor and had to go down and ask for towels to mop the floor with. They gave me several and smiled saying that was a bit of a problem at times and it was no big deal. Asked if I needed housekeeping to come up to mop up for me. I wanted a top sheet and they gave me one with no problems at all. The main thing was that the place was scrupulously CLEAN and that I liked. The room was large. We stayed there for nine days and nights. I've stayed many places in London over the years so I knew that if I wasn't pleased there were several other places I could go to but I was quite happy here. The breakfast is not included and a bit expensive but there is a convenience store across the street. Two streets over are several small places to eat. It's located so close to everything. The walk along the Thames, Westminster Bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben. the London Eye, the tube stop across the bridge is a five minute walk, Westminster Pier where the boats leave from....all just around the corner. As far as the location it's the very best place I've ever stayed.

If you're looking for quaint and a place with character this is NOT the place. If you like things like Comfort Inn, Travel Lodge, Holiday Inn........that sort of thing then this is the place for you. Plain, simple and clean.

16  Thank Jeffreysbaby
Reviewed 12 September 2005

Exit Heathrow Customs.
Walk to Heathrow Express - direct to Paddington.
If you can bunch up four (4) passengers on the weekend, you get a 4-for-2 deal so just ask other people in the queue to join up :)
Perhaps 20 minutes to Paddington.
Get a TravelCard (you Best Friend in Londontown)
Bakerloo (Brown) line southbound to Waterloo.
Exit Waterloo to York Road ("Way out")
Pass the Eurostar arrivals, turn around the parking lot and walk towards the London Eye and the Inn is to your left.

Quick Check-in. Courteous. Polite. Prompt.
Clean neat rooms. Good hot water. Good shower head pressure.
No air-conditioning. Pedestal fan works.
No fridge.
Good value for money.
Walk across Festival Pier and the Eye to Trafalgar Square.
Then to Leicester Square.
Walk to Waterloo Tube and go anywhere.
Safe, secure neighborhood. Lots of coppers. Lots of tourists.

I would stay there again. And Again.
Small bistros and grocery store across.

13  Thank SNDP
Reviewed 11 September 2005

Location excellent for anybody wanting central London and all of the major attractions on their doorstep. Waterloo and Westminster Tubes only a 5 minute walk away.

Hotel staff were very friendly and polite and the room was spotless, which is a positive for a central London Hotel. We arrived early and left late the next day, but keeping the luggage in the luggage room was no hassle. There isn't any air conditioning, but the room did have a large fan but in Britain air con isn't the norm !!

Across the road are a number of cafes and restaurants for breakfast and McD's is just around the corner.

Would highly recommend to all

7  Thank PG2220
Reviewed 17 August 2005

My husband and I stayed in Travel Inn County Hall for 3 nights two weeks ago.
When we arrived at Heathrow Airport, we got the Heathrow Express to Peddington station and then we got the Bakerloo Line to Waterloo station.
It takes 5mins to go to the hotel from Waterloo Station.
Waterloo Station is also the station for Eurostar.

As I heard, the location was perfect.
We got to the Westminster Abey, Big Ben and Buckingahm Palace on foot.
In front of the hotel, we could feel London.
The night sight of the BigBen and Themes River is beautiful.
But the view of the hotel room is not good.
If you want to enjoy a fine view, you would better to go out of the hotel.

The room is clean and very spacious comparing with other european hotel.

The breakfast buffet is normal and simple.
(roasted tomato, two kinds of egg, bacon, several kinds of bread,
sereal, coffee, juice, milk, yogurt, fruits...)

If I go to London again, I will stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2005