Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Free Internet
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
US$212
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$125
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$78
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$171
US$147
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$166
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$89
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$133
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

All reviewsvictoria stationebury streetsloane squareebury wine barbuckingham palacetop floorthomas cubittupscale neighborhoodvictoria coachno elevatorbreakfast was delicioussafe neighborhoodcharming hotelwithin walking distancebreakfast roomeach morningtriple room
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My wife and I had a great stay at the Lime Tree Hotel during the Olympics this past summer. We were allocated a room at the top floor (no elevator but wasn't a problem for us). When we arrived our luggage was stored for the day as our room was not ready. Upon our return to the hotel on our first day our bags were waiting for us in our room.

The front desk staff was very friendly and willing to help with anything. We were there for the first few days of the Olympics so they were wanting to hear our experiences so they could pass on to future guests. The owner was almost always there and was genuinely interested in the experience of his guests.

The room was nicely sized for central London and the bathroom was well equipped. We had a nice view of the courtyard below. No AC but they do provide a fan and the window provided enough breeze to keep it cool at night.

Breakfast was served in the lobby area and the breakfast staff was very nice and always friendly and willing to help with directions, ideas etc. Breakfast was excellent.

The Lime Tree Hotel is within very easy walking distance to Victoria Station (train and tube) (less than 5 minutes). Also right next door to the Victoria Bus station with quick bus service to Heathrow. Additionally, very close to Sloane Square tube station (10 minutes).

A little further (10-20 minutes) to Buckingham Palace/Green & St James Parks, Hyde Park, and Westminster.

In the immediate vicinity there are a few good restaurants/pubs/fish & chips stalls. Otherwise the neighborhood is mostly residential/B&B with and very nice to walk through.

We had a great time and would definitely stay at the Lime Tree Hotel when back in London.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JACFlyer
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Like many, read the positive views on T.A. and made the decision to book the Lime Tree Hotel for a four night stay prior to a Trans-Atlantic cruise out of Southampton. Glad we made that decision , it was the perfect place to stay . Staff were quite helpful with all inquiries including those through email prior to our visit. Arriving in London on an early morning flight they did their upmost best to get us in our room as quickly as possible including taking our suitcases up the stairs and into the room. Breakfast each morning was a real treat, beautiful room , prompt and friendly service. Our first time in London so location was excellent for all we wanted to see. Direct route for National Express coach bus from Heathrow to Victoria Coach station with hotel only a block away made it easy to manage all our luggage , equally handy for catching the National Express bus to Southampton for the cruise . Close proximity to two underground stations made navigating London on public transit an easy task for us two seniors. Many choices for walk to dining. Booked a superior double room at the back, quite spacious, modern bathroom fixtures, great bed. Only downside , our room was a bit on the cool side , wall radiator didn't seem to work as it should , staff said they looked into it but no significant change, not a big issue though since a portable heater was also available in the room for use. Room was located in a back add on to main structure with three outside exposed walls which might account for some of this? That aside we would certainly come back again and recommend the Lime Tree to all !

Room Tip: No elevator, so if that's a concern spend a few more dollars for a superior room on first or second floor. Back of the hotel was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Wilin
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The staff at this hotel were lovely. They were always ready to help with directions, tickets to attractions and were very willing to engage in conversation. My single room was small and cosy with an extremely comfortable bed and cozy duvet. Breakfast was very yummy! My only complaint was that noise from the street would occasionally disturb my sleep. Perhaps newer windows would cut down on the noise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Spinnybaby
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I stayed here by myself and later with my husband and on both occasions found the staff extremely helpful and very well informed about public transport, what's on etc. Rooms are small (but very good value) and on both occasions I had a very pretty view over the street with lovely Christmas lights. There is an excellent breakfast provided every day and rooms have free wifi. The location is terrific. You can walk to Buckingham Palace, Green Park and Picadilly and to Harrods and Knightsbridge. It is very close to Victoria and there are lots of tube/bus options available. There is also a very good bar/restaurant next door where I had a delicious dinner one night, with lots of other options in nearby streets. It would be a great place to stay if this was your first visit to London.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kimberley W
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This was a perfect hotel for my 5-night visit to London for holiday shopping and sightseeing. it was just a few blocks from Victoria Station, and across from the Victoria Bus Station. Easy connections for the Underground and convenient bus stops to go all over town.

The hotel feels more like a B&B than a hotel. The staff at the desk seem to know you. Just the right size overall -- small, comfortable rooms and bathrooms, nice breakfasts. Nothing is fancy -- but everything's easy. Feels like a family place -- it's the kind of place that people stay in once and come back to again. I will definitely stay again.

Stairs are a bit steep, although pretty wide. I travel light, so it was fine for me. They offered to take my suitcase up for me when I arrived, although I declined.

it's a nice neighborhood. it's convenient to have Victoria Station so close. There were some restaurants there and a couple of supermarkets. Also some cute shops and restaurants in teh neighborhood. Everytime I returned to the hotel, I'd take a different route, so I could window shop along new streets. Could catch a bus just down the street and go to Westminister Abbey or the London Eye, or Harrod's, or anywhere. I took buses more than the Underground, since there was so much too see above ground.

Room Tip: Noise wasn't a problem for me. Rooms seemed to be spread across a couple of buildings. I liked being in the main building, just up the stairs from check-in.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo