Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$82
US$255
US$148
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$111
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$298
US$147
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$133
  • Free Internet
Point A Hotel, London Paddington(London)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
The Arch London(London)
US$344
US$279
1,534 results
All reviewspaddington stationhyde parkannex buildingheathrow expresssussex gardensyogurtno liftbreakfast roomjacuzzi baththe main hotelflights of stairstop floorenglish breakfasttriple roomsmall fridgefamily roomtube lines
Reviewed 14 December 2016

We stayed in December and visited Winter Wonderland. Location is brilliant very close to Paddington. Rooms were clean and tidy and staff were very helpful. We will be coming back again soon. We stayed in the separate building which again was clean and tidy.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank amiesharpe
Reviewed 7 December 2016

It is an old fashioned but very charming hotel in one of the best areas in central London.
My single room was really small but very confortable;as well as the bathroom.When I made the reservation I asked for a room in the main building;they confirmed it immediately.The only problem was that my room was on 4th floor,and there is no elevator.I can't complain,as it was my choice.When I checked in(earlier than usual) Mr.Stefano in the reception got my luggage up to the 4th floor;and when I left a Lady (I am sorry,I don't know her name) brought down my heavy suitcase. Breakfast was delicious and the ladies in breakfast room,which is small but I never waited to sit,are very kind.Everybody working in Rhodes Hotel is very helpful and polite. Lancaster Gate tube station is less than 300 meters away,and Lancaster Gate bus stop is 250 meters (you can get the buses to Piccadilly Circus,to Victoria,Buckingham Palace,Westminster etc).Paddington station also,is very close to the hotel.Somemore things,I have never seen in other hotels:three days before I got there,they sent an email;I didn't have to reconfirm my reservation.Two days after I returned they sent a -thank you email-.The owner,the people working there,have made a book providing any information about London;you can find it in every room. I stayed in this hotel for four nights;I wish I could stay more! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT!

Room Tip: It depends on the room you are asking for.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank pdgiama
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We arrived at the hotel, to be told we would be staying in the annex, this is not a property connected to the main hotel, it is located about five mins walking, Up a street & around a corner.
Our room, was really cold, this we did not realise until the middle of the night, I got up to switch the heating on to no avail, the air con only blew cold air.
We realised that there was 24 hour reception in the main hotel, who we could connect by telephone, but we were to females, who did not want any body wandering around our bedroom in the middle of the night.
So my Daughter slept in a jumper, I used my coat as an extra blanket.
No extra blanket supplied in any of the drawers.
The room was clean, bed comfortable, shower good.
The decor needs updating.
Breakfast is served in the main hotel, luckily it was not raining, we arrived to find no tables available, so had a bit of a wait.
The breakfast room is too small to accommodate two hotels, one tiny room.
Breakfast was included in the price.
The staff were very helpful.
If you wish a cooked breakfast it's an extra charge.
You could have as much toast as required, cereal, tea, coffee, fruit juice.
Would I stay again no, mainly because we were in the annex, it would of been dreadful if it had been raining, the walk for breakfast.
Just make sure you don't stay in the annex.

Room Tip: Don't have the annex.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank codice1
RhodesHotelMgmt, Front Office Manager at Rhodes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear you were cold, it is a shame you didn't call 24hr reception as we could have offered solutions: helped advise you to turn your radiator on (the air-con unit is only for cooling although the temperature can be raised to blow out hot air, however this is not advisable), or we could have delivered a blanket/s outside your door if you didn't want to be disturbed. Unfortunately sounds like the previous guest turned off the radiator, you'd be surprised how much people vary in their preferred temperature.
It does say on our website that we operate from two buildings with the annex around the corner from the main building, apologies if you were surprised. Most of our guests go out visiting London after breakfast regardless if it rains but we understand this is not for everyone. Glad to hear you found the staff helpful and enjoyed the buffet breakfast. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Perfect location, room was beautiful. Very relaxing stay and very happy with it thank you for making sure we had such a great stay would recommend to everyone!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank millie132016

Millie, thank you for the lovely review! We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time with best rates directly on our own wesbite. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

This was a good sized room for a family of 5. Great location close to Paddington Station. Breakfast was included in the room rate which was a nice inclusion. The building is old and showing signs of age, a bit of a weird smell but overall a great place and we would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family