Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$228
  • Fitness centre
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
Doubletree
US$154
US$135
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$84
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
1,543 results
All reviewspaddington stationhyde parkannex buildingheathrow expresssussex gardensno liftyogurtbreakfast roomjacuzzi baththe main hotelflights of stairstop floorenglish breakfasttriple roomsmall fridgefamily roomrooms are small
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Rhodes Hotel is well-located on a quiet street near the Lancaster Gate underground stop. There are restaurants nearby.The room was simple, but clean and comfortable. The staff were welcoming and pleasant. I would certainly stay there aagain.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Looks nice from the outside but inside is unkempt. Bed had black hairs all the duvet cover, how could house keeping miss that? Bedroom was small which was fine for us but the family rooms may not be big enough for everyone.

Curtains in the room where filthy, ripped and falling off the window.

The bathroom did look lovely - jacuzzi bath, big shower head and double sink. Cleanliness was better in the bathroom.

They provided some breakfast in your mini fridge every day - yogurt, fruit, croissants and juice.

It was disappointing because it could be such a lovely hotel but the cleanliness in the bedroom just wasn't good enough.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank M B
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great for quick stay near Paddington and great value for money I paid. The single room ( in separate building in side street) was really small and no lift 2 floor, but had all the comfort I needed, the bed was comfortable, bathroom just renovated and everything was very clean. Yes, there was no breakfast room, but that was made very clear at the time of booking and yes, the breakfast left in the fridge in the room could have been a bit better in choice, but than again it is breakfast, not main meal of the day... . The staff was welcoming and helpful, arranged really good rate taxis for me. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stayed in a single room with ensuite at the Rhodes Hotel for 2 nights in August 2017. My main reason for choosing this was really it's location and price - and the fact that it had airconditioning. It's very affordable for the location. However, be prepared for a tiny room. I had a 5th floor walk-up and they very kindly brought my suitcase up for me (I don't think I could have done it by myself along the narrow staircase). There was some work being done on all the other rooms in the same floor so there were workmen and dust all over the place. I didn't feel all that secure being a solo traveler. The room was clean and the bathroom was modern but I would not have stayed there for more than 2 nights. My friends had a double bedroom in the basement of their annex and again, it was tiny. Breakfast was...okay, a very basic continental breakfast. I wouldn't describe it as a boutique hotel but more of a budget hotel. It served it's purpose but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 123maddoc2
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The only reason to book this hotel is because of the location, everything else was extremely disappointing. I was given room 228, situated up a number of flights of narrow stairs, really difficult if you have luggage. The room was really very small. I know this is London but the price paid 210 pounds for 2 nights was still more expensive than a London travel lodge I stayed in recently, which gave a much more comfortable experience. The bed was hard, blankets thin, pillows hard. I asked reception for two extra blankets and two extra pillows. I was given one stained blanket and a pillow case, not sure what they expected me to do with a lone pillowcase ??? The bathroom was tiny but had been refurbished, but it had no extractor fan so totally steamed up in minutes. I was told on arrival that the breakfast room was under refurbishment and that breakfast would be delivered to my room. This was a complete joke !! As I entered the room, there was already a few stale rolls wrapped in cling film and two over ripe bananas. They were inedible, not sure how long they had been there, but they didn't replace during my stay. On departure I stated my disappointment and that I felt I should have been prewarned of the refurbishment. They had my email but failed to inform me. I was told at check out that they would send me some breakfast vouchers when the refurbishment was complete. In my mind this was not a compensation and I would definitely not stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family