“Adorable”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Taste is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #757 of 24,829 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$77
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: The secret of Thai cooking is balance, a balance of spices herbs, roots and leaves, carefully blended to enhance the natural flavours and texture of the main ingredients.  After nine years Thai Taste is well known for its genuine Thai cooking, unique house special dishes and friendly service. We use the best quality available ingredients which are in season.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I really like thai food so I enjoyed my meal in here because it was really tasty. I love the spring rolls.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

After an hour & thirty minute walk from Kings Cross to our hotel on Cromwell Rd my husband and i were quite hungry. It was great to spot this small but stylish restaurant near by. Staff were very jolly, helpful and the food was very tasty. I love finding places like this they all add to the experience of a weekend break.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've visited a number of times and the food has always been excellent. The space is modern and stylish if a little 'sterile'. Service is good. Worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is Just down the road from the Holiday Inn Kensington forum and took only 2-3 mins walking.

On arrival the staff were attentive took my order quickly offering me a drink while I browsed the menu (I ordered a Chang beer which was lovely and cold) and supplying prawn crackers for me to snack on.

I ordered the mx starter for 2 as I was particular hungry but would have preferred the option for a mixed starter for one (not on the menu), and as a main course I ordered chicken Pad Thai.

The starter arrived within 8-9 minutes and looked fantastic (picture included). It consisted of 2 x spring rolls, 2 x patties, 4 x folded fried meet envelopes and 2 x skewers of chicken, it came with 3 x dips, a sweet chilli, an aromatic and a satay (which I have to say was nice and light, not thick as it often is). All the starters were nice but the chicken skewers dipped into the light satay dip was defiantly the star of the selection and something I would order again. If I had any negative comments I would suggest that having 4 of the 5 items deep fried lacked a little variety and I would have liked to see something like steamed dim sum in the selection.

After finishing the starter the main course of chicken Pad Thai arrived quickly, again it looked fantastic (picture attached) and interestingly came with the peanuts and optional spice on the side so you could choose to add or not. The chicken was plentiful and remained moist. And the noodles were sticky and sweet but remained light enough to eat with just a fork.

To summarise it was a great meal at a fair price of £31.33 inclusive of service charge (picture attached) and remembering I had a large starter selection. And I would not hesitate to eat here again.

A great little restaurant in a convenient location for travellers or locals.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had an early dinner at Thai Taste during a recent stay in London. There are lots of choices for places to eat but we were very pleased we chose this one. The food, a chicken salad and a green chicken curry, tasted freshly made with the right amount of spice and were both delicious. The staff were also very friendly and efficient.