“Tasty Food and Excellent Service”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Taste is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #759 of 24,833 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$76
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: The secret of Thai cooking is balance, a balance of spices herbs, roots and leaves, carefully blended to enhance the natural flavours and texture of the main ingredients.  After nine years Thai Taste is well known for its genuine Thai cooking, unique house special dishes and friendly service. We use the best quality available ingredients which are in season.
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are visiting London. My girlfriend and I decided to have dinner here, as it was just across the road from our hotel. The staff are friendly and polite. Seating us quickly and getting our drinks to the table.The food is incredible! It was the first time we have had Thai food and won't be the last. The Thai Dim Sum was lovely and the Choo Chi Talay was delicious. Reasonably priced, was worth the money. I would visit again.

1  Thank Thomas R

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant and will be booking here again soon!

Staff were attentive and friendly throughout. Reasonably priced food for the location as well.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I really like thai food so I enjoyed my meal in here because it was really tasty. I love the spring rolls.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

After an hour & thirty minute walk from Kings Cross to our hotel on Cromwell Rd my husband and i were quite hungry. It was great to spot this small but stylish restaurant near by. Staff were very jolly, helpful and the food was very tasty. I love finding places like this they all add to the experience of a weekend break.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've visited a number of times and the food has always been excellent. The space is modern and stylish if a little 'sterile'. Service is good. Worth a visit if you're in the area.