“Dreadful”

and up
Wicked the Musical Theater Show
Ranked #53 of 384 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Arrived 2 minutes late, were treated like naughty children and made to wait 20 minutes before we were 'allowed ' in. I am a real musical fan , but this has to be the worse drivel I have ever seen, the story line was nonsensical, only one of the cast had a voice worthy of the London stage and the jokes!!! Were straight from a five year old. I wanted to leave at the interval but my friends said they wanted to see if it improved( it didn't) I managed to get through the second half by listening to my iPod with my eyes closed. AVOID!!!!!!

3  Thank Shelley C
Write a ReviewReviews (6,599)
All reviews
in 1,265 reviews
"costumes"
in 797 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Took my two grandaughters to see this show Easter Saturday , was looking forward to as they had wanted to go for some time , visually the show was stunning but the storyline was complicated to the point of boring , I nodded off at least a couple of times , sing was good but the song to much the same , thankful I did not pay full price for the tickets as I would have been even more fed up , been to countless musicals sorry this was the worst for me , on the plus side both girls said they enjoyed it even though they could not easily follow the story .To top it off we was not allowed back into the foyer are to buy merchandise when the show was over ! I had asked the salesman if they would be able to before show started and he had said yes !

1  Thank loobylouise
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Went with my wife and 2 sons. Although our seats were quite high up in the theatre, we had a fantastic evening. The production was amazing, as were the performances.
We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

We bought a programme, which was reasonably priced at £8, but the other merchandise was very expensive, £5 for a pencil!!!.

All in all we had a wicked time

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is one of the best West-End shows I've seen in a long time, great story and certainly a great story arc from the original. Can't recommend this enough, great for couples and families. Staff were great and always on hand to assist. Ticket prices are very reasonable compared to the other shows in London. A little pricey on treats and memorabilia which was a shame. My only gripe, and I presume this was a one-off, it was a little hot during the first act, maybe the air conditioning malfunctioned. It did get a little cooler after the intermission. Although I'm not a regular theater visitor, I've seen a fair few, this is the only one I'd quite happy go and see again, London or New York.