Conrad London St. James
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$193
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$409
Excellent 5/5
US$289
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$260
US$249
Excellent 5/5
3,487 results
All reviewsblue boarwestminster abbeythe executive loungejames park tube stationbig bendirectly across the streetrain showernespresso machineafternoon teaturn down serviceluxury hotelwonderful hotellarge bathroomconcierge stafflondon eyeexcellent locationsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the Conrad on the 2nd of March and I really enjoyed it. Maud, guest relations manager, checkt me in and she was very warm and welcoming. She also showed me where all the restaurant outlets were.
The room was nice and very clean.
The breakfast was okay (a lot of ingredient tags were missing) and Villis, from the restaurant, really made my day. He made me feel like home.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Iris R
Beverly P, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Iris, thank you for such a lovely review, I am very happy to hear my team met your expectation and we looked after you well.
Villis and Maud are both our shining stars, I am very happy to hear they made you feel like home.
We hope to see you again soon, B.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've stayed here twice this year and really enjoyed it both times. The staff are superb, friendly, professional and hard working. When we went at Christmas, the decorations were particularly lovely.

We had afternoon tea here both times as they change it regularly so you can keep going back and trying different ones. For one we had free-flowing champagne, for the other we had a whole bottle. Both were great, lovely food, beautiful room and amazingly attentive staff. The bar is lovely with some excellent cocktails at a reasonable price (for London!)

Both times we stayed in a suite, once a one-bed suite and the other time a deluxe. Not much difference between them, just the deluxe has an extra loo. They were both nice and big, spotlessly clean and well designed, eg plug sockets next to the bed, all the light switches labelled etc. Little things that so many hotels miss but can make your stay so much better. It is in a very quiet area and the bed was lovely and comfy.

We had breakfast the first time in the executive lounge but found this a bit chaotic, they kept running out of teabags, cups etc so the next stay we went to the restaurant for breakfast and this was much better. Lovely big buffet plus great eggs benedict to order.

I would stay here again without hesitation, it was really lovely, one of the better hotels in London.

Room Tip: The suites are lovely, not sure the deluxe is worth the extra though
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank beachlover-8899

Thank you very much for posting such a glowing five-star review for us, I am really pleased to hear the team looked after you well and you had a great stay with us.
We all try so hard to get it righ for our guests so it's always wonderful to know when we have done so.
See you soon hopefully and let me know when you staying so I can say hello, B.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow!! I did not expect the leaves of perfection of service and food from the blue boar restaurant in the Conrad hotel where I was staying. The meal had soul! Really incredible taste the chef must adore people you feel through the food your tasting he cares. The waiting on staff do not disappoint so perfect, friendly but so want you give you the very best experience. Oliver was a maestro on service his job was coordinating service and wines ect, we actually met him again at the end of the evening thank you so very much. Beverly is the director of this hotel and I congratulate you!

Ps we had a little show round of the history, it’s a mixture of political satire and so real politicians are among the guests. Pictures below

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Deborah, Thank you for your kind review and lovely comments about our food and Oliver in particular. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we looked after you well.
Hope to see you again soon, B.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bed. Easily the best bed I've slept in in a very long time, if not ever. Unbelievably comfortable.
Bathroom. Nice rain shower, large bath tub, nice overall size. The toilet gets a bit cold, though, as it has a large (frosted glass) window.
Amenities. Great bathroom amenities, re-filled bottled water and Nespresso every day. TV is 'hidden' in a mirror, very sleek.

Breakfast. Disorganized staff upon entering the breakfast area and during breakfast. Our table was assigned twice while we were at the buffet, which led to an awkward situation with other guests. The wait for coffee/tea was too long, so we didn't even bother order egg dishes. Food options are just fine, but not really what would be expected considering the excellent rooms.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank s_moroder
Beverly P, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am delighted to know you had a great sleep and enjoyed our bedrooms.
I am sorry about your breakfast experience but really appreciate your honesty, please rest assured I will deal with this.
Thank you again and please let us know when you are back so we can look after you.
B.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited London for three nights with my with and two kids. This property was in an excellent location that allowed us to walk to just about everything. Rooms and common areas were extremely well kept and clean. The executive lounge was a great place to have a quick breakfast or drink before dinner.

When we checked in we realized that we booking we only had two adults listed and didn’t include the kids. The hotel was very understanding and accommodating to help us resolve the issue and we quickly found a room that would work for all four of us. Before we even got upstairs they already had the extra bed set up! After a long flight over and a lot of jet lag it was really comforting to have the hotel so quickly help out.

We will definitely be staying here for our future trips to London.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff L

Dear Jeff, Thank you for such a lovely review, I am so happy to hear we looked after you well. We very much welcome parents with children and I am happy to hear my team reacted quickly and made you all comfortable upon arrival.
We so hope to see you soon again.

B.