US$241
US$171
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$205
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$170
US$142
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$236
US$190
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
Priceline
  • Free Internet
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$152
US$133
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$88
US$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

3,700 results
All reviewsblue boarwestminster abbeythe executive loungejames parkjames tube stationbig bendirectly across the streetrain showerafternoon teanespresso machineturn down serviceluxury hotelwonderful hotellarge bathroomconcierge stafflondon eyepark lane
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Conrad on the 2nd of March and I really enjoyed it. Maud, guest relations manager, checkt me in and she was very warm and welcoming. She also showed me where all the restaurant outlets were.
The room was nice and very clean.
The breakfast was okay (a lot of ingredient tags were missing) and Villis, from the restaurant, really made my day. He made me feel like home.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Iris R
Beverly P, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Iris, thank you for such a lovely review, I am very happy to hear my team met your expectation and we looked after you well.
Villis and Maud are both our shining stars, I am very happy to hear they made you feel like home.
We hope to see you again soon, B.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This luxury hotel combines the traditional hospitality with great modern amenities. Its unique location is added convenience. It is a blink of an eye to St. James park and Buckingham Palace. You could boast to your friends and family that the Queen of England is your next door neighbor! A tiptoe to Trafalgar Square and you capture the essence of Westminster and central London. From Dave the doorman to the registration desk you will savor courteous service. If you are lucky to check in with Melania her smile will bring sunshine to your day!
The accommodation is comfortable and elegant. The executive lounge is cheerful and the breakfast buffet is well stocked with tasty varieties and you are catered with courteous service.
Afternoon tea is served as well as evening snacks with free assorted drinks and wine.
To make your stay enjoyable: consult Tom the concierge for dinning and theater options.
As you check out I bet you would wish you had extended your stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We've stayed here twice this year and really enjoyed it both times. The staff are superb, friendly, professional and hard working. When we went at Christmas, the decorations were particularly lovely.

We had afternoon tea here both times as they change it regularly so you can keep going back and trying different ones. For one we had free-flowing champagne, for the other we had a whole bottle. Both were great, lovely food, beautiful room and amazingly attentive staff. The bar is lovely with some excellent cocktails at a reasonable price (for London!)

Both times we stayed in a suite, once a one-bed suite and the other time a deluxe. Not much difference between them, just the deluxe has an extra loo. They were both nice and big, spotlessly clean and well designed, eg plug sockets next to the bed, all the light switches labelled etc. Little things that so many hotels miss but can make your stay so much better. It is in a very quiet area and the bed was lovely and comfy.

We had breakfast the first time in the executive lounge but found this a bit chaotic, they kept running out of teabags, cups etc so the next stay we went to the restaurant for breakfast and this was much better. Lovely big buffet plus great eggs benedict to order.

I would stay here again without hesitation, it was really lovely, one of the better hotels in London.

Room Tip: The suites are lovely, not sure the deluxe is worth the extra though
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank beachlover-8899

Thank you very much for posting such a glowing five-star review for us, I am really pleased to hear the team looked after you well and you had a great stay with us.
We all try so hard to get it righ for our guests so it's always wonderful to know when we have done so.
See you soon hopefully and let me know when you staying so I can say hello, B.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Wow!! I did not expect the leaves of perfection of service and food from the blue boar restaurant in the Conrad hotel where I was staying. The meal had soul! Really incredible taste the chef must adore people you feel through the food your tasting he cares. The waiting on staff do not disappoint so perfect, friendly but so want you give you the very best experience. Oliver was a maestro on service his job was coordinating service and wines ect, we actually met him again at the end of the evening thank you so very much. Beverly is the director of this hotel and I congratulate you!

Ps we had a little show round of the history, it’s a mixture of political satire and so real politicians are among the guests. Pictures below

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Deborah, Thank you for your kind review and lovely comments about our food and Oliver in particular. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we looked after you well.
Hope to see you again soon, B.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Bed. Easily the best bed I've slept in in a very long time, if not ever. Unbelievably comfortable.
Bathroom. Nice rain shower, large bath tub, nice overall size. The toilet gets a bit cold, though, as it has a large (frosted glass) window.
Amenities. Great bathroom amenities, re-filled bottled water and Nespresso every day. TV is 'hidden' in a mirror, very sleek.

Breakfast. Disorganized staff upon entering the breakfast area and during breakfast. Our table was assigned twice while we were at the buffet, which led to an awkward situation with other guests. The wait for coffee/tea was too long, so we didn't even bother order egg dishes. Food options are just fine, but not really what would be expected considering the excellent rooms.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank s_moroder
Beverly P, General Manager at Conrad London St. James, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am delighted to know you had a great sleep and enjoyed our bedrooms.
I am sorry about your breakfast experience but really appreciate your honesty, please rest assured I will deal with this.
Thank you again and please let us know when you are back so we can look after you.
B.