“Disappointing this time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Regent's Park / Kings Cross
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This visit was very different to the last!

It appeared that the place was under staffed and very busy.

As my wife is pregnant she asked for a hard egg.... her egg came out that runny even some of the egg white was still clear and runny.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem but when you have a dietary requirement and a simple one like this I'd expect it to be right.

1  Thank KarlB346

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Looked up several places before our trip to London and this caught my eye.
Whilst not a large restaurant it does have a steady stream of customers through its doors, as it also offers takeaway.
They managed to seat the six of us, at a pinch and there is a very good selection on the menu, something for everyone. I would recommend the cornbread and hard shakes in particular.
Service was good overall, however they did forget the drinks included in the kids meals. In their defence, they were very busy at the time.
In summary, a good all American dining experience served in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Very busy inside, but we got the takeaway service to take on the train. Great idea and food was done very fast for us as we were in a rush. Food was as good as any other Ed’s.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Food was lovely . Food served fast . Restraunt was busy . Food was good. Milkshake was best I had. Only fault is service was very poor . Guy that took us to our table handed us menu. Then another woman came with drinks that was not for us . Then a different person came to take our others diffrnt guy served our food. And different person gave us our bill. My advice if tables were allocated to each staff customers may feel more appreciated. But over all great place would use again . Thanks

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great company that seems to value your custom (which I find rare in this day and age). Just like Pret A Manger I think that Ed’s diner has a heart. I liked.