Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Free Internet
US$210
US$149
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$341
US$303
US$299
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

we stayed for one night, last minute booking. price was very cheap in comparison to the other nearby hotels. very good transport links, and staff was very helpful. breakfast was nice. room was clean and cosy. will recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohd I
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

For how much we payed for the night I was not expecting luxury but I have payed more and got much worse in London, the hotel was safe clean and quiet. The staff were friendly and very helpful and let us use the car park after we checked out for the whole day without charging us extra which I felt was very good of them. What has made it a 3 star review tho was the extreme lack of maintenance there was a lot of things falling apart or not working and also I booked on a third party website which stated on their site and in my booking confirmation that I will pay on arrival and it didn't have to be my registered card but upon check in found they had just taken payment through that card which did annoy me a bit. But if your looking for a safe place just to get a nights sleep then go for it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank DrewF80s
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Basic hotel exactly as advertised i was happy with bed which was comfortable. It was adequate for what i paid cannot grumble at all. Breakfast was also included in the price, room was clean but small.

Room Tip: Value low budget
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AndyK2712
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We're staying in West Kensington and did not want to pay £100 for a night which appeared to be the going rate.. We booked this at less than half price of other hotels in the area so had low expectations which were met.

On arrival the sign said Hote Lily. The missing l gave us a Fawlty Towere feel.

Our welcome was two members at reception who ignored us while sorting out some admin. We were then greeted in surly manner. It took an age before we received key with no attempt at a smile

The lifts were rickety and just about accommodated 2 people.we chose to walk thereafter.

The room was fine.for what we paid for. We had tea making facilities , glasses and towels. Our only issue was room was uncomfortablly hot with no away of adjusting temperature. The bathroom sink was blocked at end of stay.

Breakfast was basic English. Had to ask for more than one orange juice which was reluctantly provided. The staff gave strong impression they were unhappy working on Sunday.and most unwelcoming.

Although far from perfect , I accept you pay for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

On arrival we were greeted by friendly lads , no problems quick checking , we were given a room in 3rd floor. both lift worked . it was clean ,warm room with comfortable bed . enough tea / coffee facilities in room . water pressure was ok . had a good sleep , no problem what so ever . on next day morning i had breakfast in restaurant .it was warm and enough english breakfast . we stayed there for one night , it was perfect for me and my wife .
i just can't understand why people complained about this hotel . yes it is 2 star hotel with basic facilities , for the price i paid that was great , if you want more luxury , you better pay £ 100 + and stay in 4 star hotel .
great place , great staff , i will recommend it to others .

Stayed: August 2017