Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$228
  • Fitness centre
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
US$227
US$188
US$218
US$152
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$122
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Free Internet
US$136
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$86
US$84
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$96
US$181
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Having a workhop in London I decided to get there a day earlier, to get some extra time to walk thru the city and see the places I saw so many times but still enjoy.
Since the rest of the accomodation was paid by the firm(will do an article about that hotel also) I looked for a relatively close place so I could switch hotels fast the next day and still get some time for a coffee or maybe lunch in London.
After checking many places on Booking.com I made my reservation for one night at Hotel Lily, 22-33 Lillie Road.
Bellow my review touching the points I consider essential:
• location: this is a plus, you can easily reach it from either West Kensington metro or from Earl's Court metro station. The hotel is close enough to Old Brompton Road and there you can find many places to eat(one will be reviewed in a later article also). So it is fair to say that from the airport it is very easy to get to this place.
• staff: not much interaction, I can't really say anything negative but no good words either.
• room: well, this is where the fun stops. The rooms are small and small would not be a problem if they weren't dirty. From all my experiences overseas this has got to be the dirtiest place I ever slept in. The entire room seemed dirty, stains on the carpet, even broken/teared the carpet in one place, the remote control for the tv covered in a sticky "i dont know exactly what to call it" and the bathroom...
The bathroom was small, the tub seemed very old and a bit dirty and on the side of the tub there seemed to be an unfinished piece of work, just like the tub was deopped there but the finishing touches were missing.
I stood in 2 star hotels in Italy and in the Netherlands but trust me...they were cleaner. A lot cleaner.
As I walked on some corridors to get to my room I couldn't help feeling that the hotel seemed to be made in some places from lego bricks. I mean at 6.3(190 cm) there were places in whichmy head seemed to brush the ceiling, then tall again and so on.
• the breakfast: english breakfast. The egg and bacon were decent but i did not touch the beans. The guys serving seemed friendly so not the worst experience with a hotel breakfast.
As far as I know english breakfast is the only option so if you can stomach it then I guess it would be ok.
Before conclusions I would like to point out a fact: regardless of the room's size or the hotel staff I consider a clean room to be essential. I slept in smaller rooms, I slept in rooms without windows and i slept in rooms in which my feet would touch the door when lying in my bed. But They were all clean. Unfortunatelly this place isn't. And I'm not talking about dust or silly things but of real dirty.
So with regret I mark this to be my first negative review on the blog but I would not reccomend this place to anyone.
Pay something extra and chose something cleaner.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Stefan P
Reviewed 21 August 2017

we stayed for one night, last minute booking. price was very cheap in comparison to the other nearby hotels. very good transport links, and staff was very helpful. breakfast was nice. room was clean and cosy. will recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohd I
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

For how much we payed for the night I was not expecting luxury but I have payed more and got much worse in London, the hotel was safe clean and quiet. The staff were friendly and very helpful and let us use the car park after we checked out for the whole day without charging us extra which I felt was very good of them. What has made it a 3 star review tho was the extreme lack of maintenance there was a lot of things falling apart or not working and also I booked on a third party website which stated on their site and in my booking confirmation that I will pay on arrival and it didn't have to be my registered card but upon check in found they had just taken payment through that card which did annoy me a bit. But if your looking for a safe place just to get a nights sleep then go for it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank DrewF80s
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Basic hotel exactly as advertised i was happy with bed which was comfortable. It was adequate for what i paid cannot grumble at all. Breakfast was also included in the price, room was clean but small.

Room Tip: Value low budget
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AndyK2712
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We're staying in West Kensington and did not want to pay £100 for a night which appeared to be the going rate.. We booked this at less than half price of other hotels in the area so had low expectations which were met.

On arrival the sign said Hote Lily. The missing l gave us a Fawlty Towere feel.

Our welcome was two members at reception who ignored us while sorting out some admin. We were then greeted in surly manner. It took an age before we received key with no attempt at a smile

The lifts were rickety and just about accommodated 2 people.we chose to walk thereafter.

The room was fine.for what we paid for. We had tea making facilities , glasses and towels. Our only issue was room was uncomfortablly hot with no away of adjusting temperature. The bathroom sink was blocked at end of stay.

Breakfast was basic English. Had to ask for more than one orange juice which was reluctantly provided. The staff gave strong impression they were unhappy working on Sunday.and most unwelcoming.

Although far from perfect , I accept you pay for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple