Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$217
US$164
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$80
US$177
US$146
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$124
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$147
US$123
US$88
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Very poor hotel, very dirty. I actually found loads of used plasters on the floor of the bathroom which of course I was not going to touch. I went down to reception to ask someone to remove them for me and I was asked "Why, are they stuck down?". Digusting, no way would visit again. Even for the price!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Abbie B
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed T the Hotel last night, and to be honest after the reviews was dreading it.
Once there and again this morning, I wondered whether I was in the same hotel as some of the previous reviewers.
Yes the rooms are very small, but my linen was clean, room tidy and clean, kettle and tea and coffee there. no milk!
A bit of noise outside in the late evening, but this is a hotel in the middle of London and you shouldn't pick a hotel on the LHR flight path! Anyway it stopped at 11.30 and began at 6.30.
The breakfast, although slow was delicious. Hot toast, great tea, perfectly cooked eggs and bacon and fruit juice. I'd suggest a look at the dish washer though, sugar crystals in the bottom of the cup. Changed immediately.
Slow because they dont have a place where you grab cereals and toast and all that, probably because most people in my experience steal half of the stuff for their lunch!
This hotel is in a great place for transport and London, it cost me £70 with breakfast, that alone would cost £10. I struggled to find a place for a Saturday night in London for anything under £100 unless a backpackers.
I'd use this Hotel Lily again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank southmoor
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I have just returned from a stay at Hotel Lily with my husband. Our room was small but we only used it as a base as we were out all day sightseeing. We returned to the hotel during the late afternoon before showering and heading off for a night out in London each evening. We had breakfast each day and Franco who was in charge of the dining hall was very warm and welcoming and attentive. Franco could not have been any more helpful. We had tea and toast and an adequate full English breakfast. Our bedding and towels were pristine, the bed was comfortable however if more time had been given to cleaning the bathroom it would have made our visit perfect. The hotel itself looks very tired and in need of a major redecoration programme throughout. Nonetheless the price we paid for London and the convenience of being close to the tube and having a car park left us feeling that we had received value for money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline T
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Having booked the Hotel lily in West Brompton London for a short 3 day stay in London. Bought and paid for with a non refundable booking I read a few reviews with regards to the Hotel and started to be concerned what I had discovered from other people's experience. I emailed the Hotel and was assured by the manager personally guaranteed I shall have a pleasant stay. Well on arrival booking in was straight forward. Lifts are very small. On reaching our floor which was on the 2nd floor I started to get alarmed the condition of the corridors dark dingy and walls had knock marks with plaster chunks missing. On entering the hotel room the state of the room was not what I expected and I have stayed in far better 2* hotels. The decor I can only describe as being amauter diy enthusiast finish which upon lays dirt and grim which hasn't seen a cleaning product for months or even years. The size of the room itself was tiny not for 2 adults you are on top of each other and this alone makes the stay very unpleasant and difficult to even do the basics of washing dressing, be prepared for one of you to be sleeping face the corner of the bed as it is tooked in a corner with no bedside table very clostrpobic. Bed sheets were never changed for the 3 days we stayed The bathroom was dirty and small don't expect a proper regulated shower this is a mixer tap job. Tiles had never been cleaned and have mould and grim stuck on the grouting. Toilet was wobbly when in use and the seat had seen better days. Basin was dirty and within the plug hole was a teaspoon and other bits stuck disgusting. This hotel experience was not pleasant nor relaxing and made our experience visting London hard work even the bed was worn out springs could be felt and lump pillows paper thin. The hotel has probably seen better days going back to the 70s when expectations were different but not now a days. I have stayed in better 2* than this. Don't waste you money on staying here and find somewhere else. Also very noise with road traffic throughout the day and night and expect to be woke up in the morning from 5am being in the flight path of Heathrow Airport not nice. This seriously needs a hotel inspector to bring in standards or close it down.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michael m
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Dirtiest place I have ever stayed in , unfriendly receptionist on the check in , broken shower & filthy ( see pictures) dirty towels, smelly and hair on the bed ! Overall it just need to be demolished really

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business