Book now, pay at stay
US$247
US$174
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
US$89
US$81
US$177
US$147
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$111
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$132
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$370
US$147
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Point A Hotel, London Paddington(London)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
The Arch London(London)
US$336
US$299
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

It costed $240/3nights included breakfast, private bathroom. It's good deal in that area.
• reception is 24 hours open and staff are kind.
•location is not so bad for London sightseeing. It located near by the station and also London city has huge bus connection. But, Kings Cross are it's quite dangerous area. You have to care for this point.
•breakfast is as the photo.
•bathroom is passable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We arrived late and were very tired after a long journey and were told our bedroom was down in the basement. Booked because of location and reviews/photos on another website. Clearly, those photos are of some other, nice, place.
We squeezed down the tiny corridor into the room which was dark, dingy, humid, had no ventilation other than a door that led out to a courtyard which was covered in disgusting rubbish.
The wall had a hole in it that looked like someone had punched it, the brown carpet had questionable stains and I was so tired, I was too scared to look closely at the bed linen. It was so warm, neither of us slept at all.
The toilet was another level. Basically you can have a shower as you pee if you want. No space for storage.
When we complained that this wasn't what was presented in the photos, the response from the receptionist was "this is London". We booked another place first thing in the morning and got the hell out of there, never to return.
Neither should you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rosie M
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Omg where do I begin. I booked this hotel for myself, my husband and 3year old son. The site said the room and bed would be big enough for 2 adults and a child sharing. My 3year generally co sleeps with us at home anyway. Perfect I thought, it's one night!!! Thank God it was only one night. We were given room 7 in the basement, apparently it's a nice room the guy at reception said. Nice if your used to sleeping in a tip. The room was no wider than a super king bed and the bed was a standard double. Quite a tight fit for 2 adults and a toddler. There was a patio door that led out to the garden, no windows which we didn't notice till we were baking in the 30°c during the night. The garden clearly had someone sleeping in it as there was a double bed dumped right by our door, maybe he too was hot during the night. We couldn't open and wouldn't want to leave the patio door open during the night, so we suffered until the morning. People were constantly in and out smoking and chatting in the "garden" which again near our non double glazed door was quite annoying.

The bathroom was that small you could actually sit on the toilet and shower if you wanted at the same time. It was grubby and the wood round the door was starting to rot.

The WiFi signal in our basement was so bad it kept cutting out and sometimes didn't even pick up the hotels signal.

We decided not to even give breakfast a go the next day. I understand you get what you pay for, but cleanliness and accuracy when describing a room should be a given.
Safe to say I won't be here again...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Walking distance from Kings Cross station, but difficult with luggage. Beds were comfy. Rooms clean. Staff friendly. Close to restaurants, convenience stores. Uber accessible. Light morning food. Ask for room at back of facility to eliminate street noise. Reasonable prices, but no extras.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The posting for the Swinton Hotel on the booking dot com site that we booked through for this hotel largely misrepresents the hotel. The pictures and description are either entirely fictional or are from a time long past. We had booked because it had a lift and then upon arrival had been booked into the basement anyway. That basement stairwell & hallways are narrow (surely a fire hazard) and the room smelly, shabby and looked out into a garbage filled space. The hotel is dingy, depressing & feels very uncared for and unsafe. I just cannot say enough how horrible this hotel is. Though I already decided not to stay-just on the condition of the lobby- I did look at the rooms we had been booked into and THEN I literally ran down the street to find alternate arrangements (which I happily found and will review on that other hotel posting). But to add further insult to injury we were charged cancellation fees which total over 500 GBP (over $800 Canadian) even though the hotel misrepresents itself and we could not stay there.
I would never recommend this hotel except if you are a horrible person-in that case go ahead. All others do not stay there, do not book this hotel. There are many other very reasonable and lovely hotels in this area.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family