“The best eggs benedict ever”
Review of Cafe Phillies

Cafe Phillies
Ranked #1,721 of 24,258 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I will return to the café, the food, drink and service were all excellent. The place is very busy so will choose the time of the next visit carefully but it's worth a little inconvenience. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
ilir h, Owner at Cafe Phillies, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Adriana...we hope to see you again soon!
best,

ilir

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Super friendly and enlivening at 7:30am and got better from there - great place to meet around High Street Ken - very good coffee, excellent breakfast, warm welcome - what's not to like.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
ilir h, Owner at Cafe Phillies, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely words...we appreciate it very much!
Ilir

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended for All, very good and tasty food. Strong caffe. Served in very good looking style. I am very happy that I was here with my future wife. Highly recomended

Thank you Mientiek...

Come visit us again soon!

Best,

ilir

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great ambiance! Delicious food! Service team is awesome ! Thx! Highly recommended for anyone visiting London!

Thank you Talal...
Hope to welcome you back soon!

Ilir

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stumbled upon this place yesterday while looking for breakfast with friends.
We were greeted by who I guess was the manager, very friendly and helpful. The three of us all ordered eggs (different dishes) and were all very impressed. In fact I think I can say not only the best eggs Benedict Florentine I've ever had but the best eggs I've ever had!! Coffee was also great and you should also try 'the elixier' juice.
100% recommend this cafe