“I´ll be back !!!”
Review of Jesmond Dene Hotel

Jesmond Dene Hotel
Ranked #290 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Easily the best staff I´ve had in all my journeys around Europe. And it´s easy to know how they can be it, the owner of the hotel is the recepcionist, does the check-in and check-out, gives the tips and directions of all London and always says yes to your requests. London gets really better if you have a service with this quality every day of your stay.

All the rooms are clean (I´ve got two), their appartment is fantastic, nice breakfast and super regardful staff. If you want a nice hotel near to Kings Cross trainstation, this is THE hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get the appartment, its really good, with a nice kitchen and located in a very calm neighborh...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Had a really pleasant stay the room was lovely though the step into the bathroom was a worry in the middle of the night !! Found the managervery polite and helpful only downside was the waitress arguing with us over our breakfast order ! Highly recommend

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Di W
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The room was so clean you couldn't get in without sunglasses. It was Japanese clean. Staff are super-nice and I got the feeling that I was being hosted by people, not processed like a sausage. After I checked out I came back to the hotel to change in the afternoon and they helped me to no end. If you need to lay your head in London, there's no better place. Location, location, location...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Adi-Richard H
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I was really suprised when we entered the rooms.It was really clean and as we were cold the temperature of the heater was perfect !
I didn't expect that kind of hotel as it was a school trip (we are used to go to very cheap hotel with nothing particualr --' )
This one provided everything we wanted : comfortable bed, friendly staff, a generous and yummy breakfast and an ideal position.
I totally recommend it (I have alreaddy done it) and I plan to sleep there and nowhere else next time ^^

Room Tip: I advice you to take the triple (even if you're alone ... kidding) => the TV was big enough a...
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We stayed in the Jesmond Dene on the 25th - 28th January 2012. The hotel was so handy for Kings Cross Station. We had a superior double room on the ground floor, which was very good. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. Breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple