Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
US$94
US$83
US$178
US$149
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$188
US$177
Hilton
  • Room Service
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
The Arch London(London)
US$349
US$304
6,868 results
All reviewstate britainmillbank loungecity cafepimlico tubeimac computerbig benthe executive loungeapple tvminute walklondon eyewarm cookiesdouble treevictoria linequiet locationthames riverbuilding workmodern hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The hotels location was in a nice quiet neighborhood. Upon check in we were greeted and checked in 3 hours early. We also received a free upgrade to an executive king suite from our basic queen we booked. That was a great way to start our weekend getaway.

The room was great and had a decent view. The bathroom was tight and hard to maneuver around. The ice machine on the 12th floor is broken.

The executive lounge had plenty of drinks throughout the day. I would not personally call it an ‘executive’ lounge because it just does not hit the marks other Hilton lounges have. It’s a tight room that fills up quickly. The free wine and beer evening was a let down. Wine was dry after 15 mins and the food was weird the first night. The second night was a touch better.

Overall a 3.5/5 Star stay. I would stay again but as my second choice below the tower bridge doubletree. I have read a lot of reviews before staying and it was comforting to see the improvements this Hilton has taken. Improve the service and food in the lounge and this location can be hard to pass up!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Peter D

Thank you for leaving your feedback after your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Westminster.

I am glad that you enjoyed most of your stay but sorry that you were disappointed in a number of aspects of our Executive Lounge. We will certainly take those comments on board and improve on the points you mentioned.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

First night - cookie on arrival was a nice touch but the kettle in our room did not work for coffee! Dinner - waited to be served for approx 15 mins while other tables who arrived after us got served before us! First breakfast. Ordered fried eggs but I got them after my family had finished their breakfasts (approx 20 mins wait)!! Second night - we returned to our room to find the dirty coffee cups we had used the night before - they had not been changed!! Second breakfast - shown to table and left waiting for tea & coffee with no staff in view for approx 10 mins. Returned to our room that night to find the glasses in the bathroom had not been exchanged for clean ones. Final breakfast - served tea & coffee but left with no milk. When we eventually found staff to ask for milk he gave us the jug of milk from the next table as those guests had finished their breakfast!!

When we checked out I told the staff of the service issues and they gave us apols.

The hotel overall is good and in a great location but the service needs much more attention for it to reach 4 star status.

Room Tip: If you want a fried egg for breakfast order it before you sit down!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear flashrea

Thank you for leaving your comments after your stay with us.

I am sorry about the lapses in service that you encountered - in particular at breakfast. This is far from our usual high standard that we strive for here at the hotel and again am sorry that this detracted from your stay.

We do hope that you return again in the future so that we can give you a more enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Was here for a business meeting. Rooms, restaurant, concierge, check in/out all to standard. But conference facilities for meeting not good. Room was too long from front to back for the group work type of meeting we had. Too far from back of room to front. Also, rooms very expensive. Even for center London.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jesper G

Dear Jesper G

Thank you for leaving your comments after your recent meeting at the hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed certain aspects of your stay but sorry that you felt the meeting layout requested did not suit our room size.

We hope that you will return again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel and I overall had a good experience. The hotel is well situated. It’s not far from an Underground station (Pimlico). It’s within walking distance to most of the major sites (I’m from NY, almost everything is walking distance for me though). The room was very clean. The bathroom was pretty tiny, but it was good enough for me traveling alone. I didn’t get the room I requested through Hilton Honors however because it wasn’t ready when I checked in. The room itself is somewhat dated and could use a bit of freshening up, but it’s fine for sleeping and being a home base. My only real complaint is that the pillows were down pillows and I guess older, so they were starting to lose feathers and the ends would poke out of the pillow and poke my in the face. Aside from that the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Brooke N

Thank you for leaving your feedback after your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you took full advantage of our great location but sorry that our pillows were below standard.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again on your next trip to London.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel is a total gem. First of all, the location is superb. Second of all, the staff is absolutely fantastic, very friendly and professional. Third, the restaurant is simply amazing. Totally recommended!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear r0sgar

Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review.

I am delighted you had such a good time and we hope to see you back again soon.