Comfort Inn Buckingham Palace Road
US$266
US$238
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$160
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$100
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$113
Agoda.com
1,216 results
All reviewsvictoria coach stationbuckingham palacesingle roommain buildingcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areathe lower ground floorlight sleeperbasement roomconvenient locationbudget hotelwould stay againcoffee machineexcellent locationair conditioningroom was spotlessshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2017

It's in a great spot Hamilton, Wicked, Buckingham Palace or anything in Victoria/Pimlico. It was clean, staff were nice, reception had a free hot drink machine that made a mean hot chocolate.

Our room was a bit tiny! We were in 402 and looking at the floorplan it was the smallest room on the top floor. The sloped roof meant a lot of leaning and crouching to get around the bed (I'm 6'2" but you wouldn't have to be much over 5'6" for it to be a nuisance).

That aside it was fine, nice shower and a good night's sleep but for the money paid I expected a slightly larger room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor have sloped ceilings making them a bit cramped.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here five nights and have found the hotel quite satisfactory. The single room is the size of a shoebox but that's ok as it's toasty warm. There is air conditioning for warm weather too. It's relatively quiet but the railway can be heard. This doesn't bother me but if you're a light sleeper might be a problem. The bed is not overly comfortable as it sags in the middle when I lie on it, and I'm light!
There is a safe in the room which makes me happy but no fridge. TV is good and wifi fairly reliable.
Hairdryer and liquid soap provided but no other bathroom amenities. Coffee making is fine but no biscuits provided. That's great for the waistline!
Staff are so polite and helpful! The desk staff are great and will help in any way they can. Organise transport, suggest eating places, etc.
I've had breakfast here every morning. For £6 it's good value. Lots of cereal choices, pastries, fruit, yoghurt and the hard boiled eggs are yummy.
Located right near Victoria coach and rail station.
Would I recommend? If it's good, clean, cheap accommodation you're after, definitely.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Nola M
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

- Location is very accessible to coach and underground station as well as meet up point for day tours like Stonehenge.

- Staff and attendants are very helpful. They really assist you with organized tours, transfers.

- While the room is small, it was clean all the time. Housekeeping team maintained our room on a daily basis.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Charizzao
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night on business and had a comfortable stay.

Pros
* Room, bathroom, sheets were very clean
* Single room was cosy and had everything I needed
* 10 min walk from Victoria tube station
* Friendly and efficient reception staff

Cons
* My room was across the road in the annexe and right next to train line, it didn’t interrupt my sleep, however it did start up at 5:45am but I was awake by then anyway so don’t stay here if you want a lie in

I didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment but the area looked small and crowded when I checked out.

For the price and location I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Matheson27
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Location is great...close to tube and mainline rail station also right on the doorstep for Victoria coach station. Take note...the hotel is split over 2 sites opposite each other...the reception is on the same side as the coach station!!! Ok back to the review...the staff are extremely helpful nothing was too much trouble so for that thank you. We had a breakfast everyday lots of tasty choice unless you're a Brit looking for the full English (we weren't) if you're after the heart attack special eat out in the morning but if its lovely pastries..yoghurts cereals etc then take the option for proper fuel for your day ahead. My only concern is the room size...we stayed for 4 nights so 2 small cases but there was no roim for them as the room was small...lovely and clean but small. Long stays may be a problem...most mornings it was like playing Twister for my wife and myself as we got ready to go out. The bathroom was lovely...shower...toilet and sink. Summing up....room suited shorter stays maybe 3 to 5 days max but everything else is brilliant.
And yes we would stay again no doubts as long as the duration isnt too long.
Hope this helps