US$248
US$177
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$113
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$179
US$149
US$301
US$149
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$106
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$126
  • Free Internet
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$71
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$96
US$82
The Arch London(London)
US$347
US$304
US$318
US$300
  • Restaurant
All reviewschampagne afternoon teawhirlpool bathcoronation chickencakes and sconesgloucester road stationbeautiful hoteljunior suitethe natural history museumluxury hotelquiet streetbirthday treatan upgradestandard roomhyde parkkensingtonharrodstube
Reviewed 16 October 2015

We have stayed in London hotels many times and this hotel is a great find. The service is exceptional. The rooms are very well appointed with superb bathrooms and are a great size for London hotels they are very spacious. The location is great there are many wonderful restaurants within walking distance, the Gloucester Road tube is nearby and you can walk to the Natural History and Victoria and Albert Museums. We had a 5 star stay here but without the 5 star price tag, the hotel was extremely good value for money. Special Thanks to Mario the concierge who is outstanding at his job his service exceeded our expectations. We will be back Thank You

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
The Bentley Lon... T, General Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and we are delighted that you had a good stay at The Bentley.
Indeed, our bedrooms are very spacious for London and we are glad you mentioned that.
I have now advised our Housekeeper about your comments we can continue working on providing excellence in service at all levels.
We look forward to welcoming you again at The Bentley again.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

A great find. Wonderful location in a quiet part of Kensington easy walking distance to Kensington Palace and Gardens. Short tube ride to central London from Gloucester rd tube in 8 minutes great selection of local cafes ,restaurants and pubs . The staff were all so friendly it is like staying in your own residence . All suites are nice. I can say that as I was in the cheapest one and it was the largest room I have had in London and the quality was good A few small internet issues ( don't stay in room 412 if you want web access!!!) and housekeeping forgot things but everything was always fixed quickly
A great place to stay Hard not to want to go back

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank MBL001
The Bentley Lon... T, General Manager at The Bentley London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Dear MBL001,

I have now adviced our Housekeeper about your comments we can continue working on providing excellence in service at all levels.
We look forward to welcoming you again at The Bentley again.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2015

The hotel is well located, roughly 5 minutes from Gloucester Tube station, so you are in the heart of London (the West end point of view). It is very quiet which is untypical for most places we stayed at in London.
The room size was comfortable (queens room) but the décor is slightly old fashioned. Though the bed is small is was very cosy (wonderful bed sheets).
we will come back again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Marco,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

Indeed, our hotel is located just a few moments from Gloucester Tube Station, which is served by Picadilly, Circle & District Lines. The West End is only 10 minutes away. Furthermore, Picadilly line provides also direct access to Heathrow so the hotel is very well connected to the airport terminals.

We look forward to welcoming you again at The Bentley very soon.

Grazie mile,

Reviewed 10 October 2015

I arrived early and treated myself to the spa, the receptionist was lovely to me, he took me down personally and introduced me to the therapist as is I was a friend. This small hotel is clean, tasteful, elegant and full of surprises. We had a present of fruit and a birthday cake for my husband. I can truthfully say, this is a wonderful place and I will be coming back. All the staff I met throughout my stay, were lovely and a thank you to Georgina for turning my bed down and the chocolates.
My weekend was special and the Bentley made it complete.
Every one, you must go!

Room Tip: All of them are amazing, and I mean AMAZING! (I had a sneak peek)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl M

Dear Cheryl M

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy that your husband had a great birthday stay at The Bentley and you both seemed to have enjoyed our facilities.

We truly believe that the service is what makes a hotel different and we appreciate your positive comments very much. Personally, I feel very proud to work with my team everyday since they will always go their extra mile for our dear guests.

We look forward to welcoming you at The Bentley Hotel very soon.

With my best regards

Reviewed 8 October 2015

when I stayed at the hotel, i really didn't know what to expect. After the staff and the hotel itself exceeded my expectation. and this is all a businessman like me can ask for.
I would like to thank everybody related to bentley hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Asher_Syed

Dear Asher_Syed,

Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to write your comment on Tripadvisor,

At The Bentley we always would like our guests to consider the hotel their home in London hence we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you at The Bentley very soon.

Best wishes,