2,735 results
All reviews blackfriars station the club lounge black friars blackfriars pub paul's cathedral chicken club fleet street ihg member two double beds tesco express south bank good size mini bar london eye an upgrade covent garden standard room
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The staff were helpful and friendly. I used room service and ate breakfast. The internet wifi seemed relatively slow but the hotel was already taking steps to improve the speed. I would come again. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London - The City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Hi richard_keigwin,

Thanks for opting to stay with us and leaving feedback. Although I am glad that you find our location, cleanliness and service satisfactory, I regret to know that the level of sleep quality, value and internet service received fell below expectations.

Making your experience exemplary while providing best customer service has always been our aimed way of creating great hotels that guests love. And I am thankful that our hotel attempted to make things right and address your concerns accordingly. In addition, I am going to share your comments with our hotel owners and management for further improvement.

Again, thanks for getting in touch with us. We appreciate you as our guest. If you need anything else just send us an e-mail at ihgservice@ihg.com

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great location in the city with easy tube access. Fab rooms, large comfy beds with excellent quality duvets and toiletries. Would highly recommend. I stay here frequently on business and always enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Crowne Plaza went above and beyond to give us a great family reunion. With family from the USA and U.K. celebrating a combination of birthdays, anniversaries and a first transatlantic trip we enjoyed exceptional service with a special birthday cake, sparkling wine and friendly, helpful service which made the whole stay memorable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is really nice. The staff on the reception desk and the concierge guys were extremely friendly and efficient. Couldn't do enough for me and my two friends who were visiting London with me. The room was very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. Breakfast was very good, plenty of choices and plenty of it. We ate in the restaurant on the evening and was also very good. Reasonable prices and quantity and quality was great. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again. Shame we didn't get to enjoy the pool and spa facilities but didn't have enough time. Next time maybe. .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We traveled to London for a week at the end of December 2016. We had an AMAZING stay and it was a lot thanks to the amazing staff. to begin the rooms that were clean and beautiful, breakfast in delicious, the locations is THE BEST and to continue with the perfect staff. we were 3 couples and one of us didn't get his luggage at the airport, the concierge team did everything to help us follow the luggage and to keep contact with the airport about an update. In addition I have celebrated my birthday during our stay and they (the concierge team) has helped us to find the prefect restaurant and we got back to the room a found a bottle of champaign and chocolates with cards from the team. At the end of our stay we had a problem with one of the attractions that we booked a head and they helped us with the refund. in conclusion.... The team at the front office are amazing and really made our trip perfect!!!! without doubt we would come back to this hotel on out next visit and would recommend this hotel to all. Thank you Firas, Aman, Pece and all the team!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple